General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 2,261 to 2,280 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,261. Posted:

Sheldon"Fine, I just wanted to go to look for some more Pokemon, but if you feel you must go, then go, i'm sure your powers and dragonair will keep you safe"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,262. Posted:

Zelda "Why don't you come too? I'm not exactly legendary pokemon strong."

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,263. Posted:

"It doesn't matter who goes as long as you get the Soul Dew! I do, however, request that someone stay behind and help me build my device."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

2,264. Posted:

Gold "I guess I'll stay."

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,265. Posted:

Ducklett"Okay then, let's go.......Zelda, lead the way please"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,266. Posted:

"Excellent. Now Gold, your primary job will be assisting me with assembly and providing back-up if any danger should arise. You see, I only have two Pokemon presently: Rotom and Seviper."

"Ducklett, Zelda, I'm giving you each a communicator. That way we can keep in touch and update each other on our progress. I'd give one to Sheldon, but I appear to be out. As for Cyber, I would like for him to simply remain ready on the hill top over there and continue charging his Techno Blast."

Edited on by True_Hero

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

2,267. Posted:

Gary/Cyber "Where is my Pokemon,Sheldon?"

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,268. Posted:

Sheldon"Oh yeah, here you go" Sheldon hands Gary/Cyber his pokeballs back, Sheldon"You were a little crazy back there, so I kept your pokemon safe until you were back to normal, also they enjoyed their breakfast"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

2,269. Posted:

Gary/Cyber then High 5's his Brother

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,270. Posted:

Sheldon"Come on Zelda, let's go before Nelson returns, or whatever the fourth person's name is"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,271. Posted:

teleports to sheldon you really think that your plans going to end with my death?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,272. Posted:

Sheldon"Spoke to soon, well look at what we got here, a person who likes to laugh at people is here" Sheldon then takes out his sword.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,273. Posted:

you really should not get in my way i only need liquid viper for right now. looks towards liquid viper hes currently a big part of my half of this plan.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,274. Posted:

"Well, this was to be expected. Prepare for battle Gold!"

Whispers to Zelda and Sheldon Me and Gold will distract him. You need to get that Soul Dew no matter what. Now hurry!"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

2,275. Posted:

While Platinum draws his sword at Nelson,Gary/Cyber fires his Techno Blast at Nelson

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,276. Posted:

hm teleports out of the way imediantly and apears above liquid viper please take your best shot, liquid.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

2,277. Posted:

Sheldon"Come on Zelda, let's go" Sheldon then releases Salamence from his Pokeball and Sheldon, Ducklett and Zelda fly away.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

2,278. Posted:

Cyber turns back into Gary Oak and starts kissing Leaf,but Platinum sends out Dialga.
Platinum "Dialga,use Flash Cannon on Nelson!"
Dialga uses Flash Cannon on Nelson.

Edited on by NoUsernameHere

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

2,279. Posted:

dusknoir apears and swallows the blast with his stomach hm i guess i'll just have to do this instead sticks hand inside liquid vipers head and pulls out a small orb just what i needed.

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

2,280. Posted:

"Hm, aren't you a brazen one. Fine. GO ROTOM!"
Rotom possesses a device on Liquid's wrist.
"With Rotom powering my device, I am surrounded by, essentially, a second layer of of supercharged skin. Now try this on for size!"
Liquid leaps through into the air and punches with an electric fist at Nelson.
"You'll regret doing this Nelson!"

Edited on by True_Hero