Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,401 to 14,420 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony and his Pokemon follow.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Hearts: Follows from behind

Giovanni: finally arrives to whitneys location - whitney: heya boss. Giovanni: hello. so did you get the seviper from him. whitney: sure did tosses the ball over to Giovanni but don't you think just having his grandson would be enough to get Orochi to come here. young: moo (nope) Giovanni: from what I remember about him ... nope. whitney: well im gona sell more milk. drives off to a nearby town to sell her patented MooMoo milk

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

People then drink the milk, and then turn into Miltanks, People"Mooooooooooooo".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Up at the top is Lawrence, cowering in fear of Genesect 1.1. It has a Blaster Cannon on it's back, powerful arms that can easily break someone's skull open with just a punch, shields on it's arms that repels it from Flying-Type attacks (because it's a Fighting/Bug type in 1.1 Form) and legs with Lightning rods in them.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What is that!?!?!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: wow ... how much did it cost you guys to make this thing? hears a very loud slamming noise on the roof of the building ... what was that.

Orochi: is jumping across rooftops of buildings on his way to Giovanni gota get seviper! oh and I guess Young too.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Quack (Why must they make a noise when they're coming and/or going?)"

randomlypikachu

hearts: so are we gona fight this thing or what? sends out a froslass

Orochi: has finally arrived to the location - Young: Moo! (grandfather!) Giovanni: hello Orochi its a been long ti- jumps behind a tree dodging 20 poison tipped throwing stars sent at him from Orochi - Orochi: I want my seviper... Young: Moo! (and me right?) Orochi: oh yea and I guess Young too ... where is he anyway. Giovanni: hes the miltank. Orochi: ...im not even gona bother questioning this.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett walks up to Genosect.........

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "We didn't make it..." Genesect uses Zap Cannon on Frosslass. Insect Scientist "So, you want to fight my Genesect, huh? Well, take this!" The Insect Scientist throws web at Hearts.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then plans something.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: Dodges the webs froslass, freeze them solid will you? froslass: fires an unusually large icebeam at the scientists

Giovanni: anyway you don't have to kill me to get this back. tosses the seviper over to Orochi after all your gona need it takes out the pokeball containing his proto-mew. a sends it out so what do you think if my legendary. Orochi: legendary? not possible. Giovanni: anythings possible with me. this is my proto-mew. a very special mew that I've been working on for quite sometime. Orochi: it looks very irritated with you. Giovanni: that's because its absorbed the actual mewtwo at the moment. its distain for me is still showing a bit, but he still obeys despite this. Orochi: your really telling me quite a bit. aren't you worried giving your enemy this much information. Giovanni: not at all, mainly because after this moment your not gona be around anymore. now send out that seviper of yours and fight me! Orochi: sends out a seviper that's about five times larger than normal I hope by the end of this you realize how bad the mistake you just made really is.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then tripped the scientist.

Undead_terror

Then 1 billion super nukes crash into the world and destroys everything, but a few nukes then reachs the sun and then the sun blows up destroying the whole universe, then the explosion effects the other stars and blows them up leaving complete darkness!...jk haha

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

@Undead_terror well thanks for spoiling the ending for everyone xP

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror But my manliness then created everything.........that's about me >:3

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then tripped Genosect, making it fall.

randomlypikachu

a random voice echos throughout the plot - random voice: anomalies. - hearts: ... wheres that voice coming from? - random voice: are special kinds of pokemon that are rarely found in the world. hearts: seriously this voice is freaking me out. random voice: some of these pokemon are larger then usual, others have learned diferent attacks that cant normaly be learned, some have even built up resistances to types that they should be weakend too. hearts: whats happening! random voice: a few of them like hearts' froslass can even cause weather effects and weather based attacks to last longer and become more widespread. hearts: how do you know my name! random voice: and just like hearts' froslass, Orochi's Seviper is also an anomaly. hearts: how do you know about that name too!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

JunkosBoobies

The scientists are then frozen. Genesect uses Zap Cannon on Ducklett. Lawrence "Fraxure, use Dragon Pulse!" Fraxure uses Dragon Pulse on Genesect. Genesect then uses Explosion, KOing it and delivering a ton of damage to all the Pokemon in the building.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.