Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,381 to 14,400 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (I'm afraid so.)" City Bells start ringing. Police "We're under attack! Everyone evacuate to Lilycove now! It should be safer there!" People start screaming and running for boats. Team Insect starts burning down buildings.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo!?!?! (Why are they doing this!?!?)".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (I have no idea...it's weird...we better go see if people are okay..." Lawrence and Seth J.r. walk into the surprisingly unguarded Devon Corp, where there's Team Insect Grunts almost everywhere.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Grunt"No team insect costume? WEB THEM NOW!!!!!" Bug Pokemon then started to use string shot at the heroes. Anthony"Moo (Let's avoid the web, NOW!!!!!)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Joshua comes out of the elevator and karate chops the web, breaking it apart. Joshua "Kids...Miltank...move along, I'll take care of them." Joshua punches the Insect Grunt. Lawrence and Seth J.r. move on to the 2nd Floor.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony and his Pokemon follow them.

JunkosBoobies

Web comes at the Heroes, but they dodge the web. Suddenly, Genesect's Cry is heard throughout the building. Lawrence "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Quack (I don't know, but it was really loud......Also Ducklett wants food plz?)".

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett proves he is a man

Anthony"Moo (Where too)".

SheldonRandoms

Derplett proves he is a man

Anthony"Moo (Where too)".

randomlypikachu

the plot randomly places hearts and Erika with the others
hearts: what I miss?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Nothing much I guess)".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (But more is yet to come)".

randomlypikachu

hearts: I wonder where young could be right now.

meanwhile whitney parks her van out in a random forest, and ties young, who's still in the form of a miltank, up to a tree - whitney: ok, a letters been sent out to your family telling them whats going on. now in a few minutes Giovanni should be here, then he's just gona wait for your grandpa to arrive. once that happens your in for quite a show.

meanwhile at the home base of youngs family - Low: comes into his grandfather's chamber grandfather theres a letter for you... I don't think your gona like it. Orochi: takes up the letter and reads through it they took young ... that meens ... they also have my seviper!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (It's been awhile since i've seen him)".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.