General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 13,881 to 13,900 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,881. Posted:

Lawrence "But wait! There's more! Apparently, this guy touched a Golden Ninetales statue and got cursed. His Gardevoir tried removing the curse, but instead she had to give it to herself. She died that way. And apparently this took place on August 1st, 1921." ??? "And that stupid young man was the younger me." The Old Man enters the room.

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,882. Posted:

Anthony"Huh, what's going on?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,883. Posted:

Seth J.r. "People are showing up, left and right..." Everyone except Seth J.r., Lawrence, Kip and the Old Man are teleported back to Mossdeep. Old Man "Weird...anyway, my shiny Gardevoir named Renee was my prized Pokemon...I won with her at every contest...and that happened...it's sad to look at these blue ribbons even now..."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,884. Posted:

Anthony"And now they're gone"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,885. Posted:

Seth J.r. "This is just strange."

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,886. Posted:

Anthony"This is all creepy........well, let's sleep inside and see if we live through this, good night" They all then went to sleep.

Toooooo b continu

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,887. Posted:

The Pikablu army continues to claim more victims everyday. Their next target: DERPLETT.

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Veloster

13,888. Posted:

So, could I just create a character and jump into this story?

Spend most of my days off making cases like this Lamborghini, Ferrari and this Maserati one.

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,889. Posted:

@Veloster: If you really want to, sure. Just ignore the Pikablu and Derplett stuff, that's just us being crazy, lol.

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,890. Posted:

@NoUsernameHere That's how we start things, duuuuuuhh!?!?!?!?!

Derplett then used sonic boom on the Pikablu army, telling them to be a family man

Anthony"I'm awake, and don't have any curses on me or anything"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,891. Posted:

@Sheldon: It's the truth, and the only way stuff is started here is by being insane. :3

Lawrence "Let's see if I can find valuable items here..."

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,892. Posted:

Anthony"There can't be anything here.......can there?"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,893. Posted:

Lawrence "Well it's possible. Anything's possible really."

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,894. Posted:

Anthony"And it's not like these ghost Pokemon will use it anyway........alright, let's go!"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,895. Posted:

Kip "What's that Black Sludge that's moving? Weird..." The Black Sludge moves over towards Seth J.r. and starts whispering weird things. ??? "Whisp, Whisp, Whisp..."

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,896. Posted:

Anthony"Seth Jr. get out of the way!!!!!"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,897. Posted:

Seth J.r. moves, then the sludge reveals itself as the Gardevoir's ghost. Old Man "Renee!" The Old Man runs up to the ghost and hugs it. But then, the ghost starts to disappear. Old Man "I'll never forget you, Renee!" The Ghost disappears completely Old Man "Goodbye..." The top of the mountain can be seen out the exit. Lawrence "There's the exit!"

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,898. Posted:

Anthony"It's good that you got to say goodbye........alright, let's exit this place, fast!"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,899. Posted:

They exit, and up ahead is a purple stone. Kip "I've been looking for you, Gengarite." Kip picks up the Gengarite. Kip "After years of looking, I've found it! And would you look at that! It was because of a kid's suggestion!"

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,900. Posted:

Anthony"Huh, what is that anyway, it's just a stone?"