General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 13,881 to 13,900 of 14,718

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

13,881. Posted:

@Veloster: If you really want to, sure. Just ignore the Pikablu and Derplett stuff, that's just us being crazy, lol.

Backlog
"Roy's our Boy!" - Crowd Cheering, SSBM/SSB4
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.” - Magus, Chrono Trigger
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

13,882. Posted:

@NoUsernameHere That's how we start things, duuuuuuhh!?!?!?!?!

Derplett then used sonic boom on the Pikablu army, telling them to be a family man

Anthony"I'm awake, and don't have any curses on me or anything"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

13,883. Posted:

@Sheldon: It's the truth, and the only way stuff is started here is by being insane. :3

Lawrence "Let's see if I can find valuable items here..."

Backlog
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.” - Magus, Chrono Trigger

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

13,884. Posted:

Anthony"There can't be anything here.......can there?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

13,885. Posted:

Lawrence "Well it's possible. Anything's possible really."

Backlog

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

13,886. Posted:

Anthony"And it's not like these ghost Pokemon will use it anyway........alright, let's go!"

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

13,887. Posted:

Kip "What's that Black Sludge that's moving? Weird..." The Black Sludge moves over towards Seth J.r. and starts whispering weird things. ??? "Whisp, Whisp, Whisp..."

Backlog

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

13,888. Posted:

Anthony"Seth Jr. get out of the way!!!!!"

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

13,889. Posted:

Seth J.r. moves, then the sludge reveals itself as the Gardevoir's ghost. Old Man "Renee!" The Old Man runs up to the ghost and hugs it. But then, the ghost starts to disappear. Old Man "I'll never forget you, Renee!" The Ghost disappears completely Old Man "Goodbye..." The top of the mountain can be seen out the exit. Lawrence "There's the exit!"

Backlog

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

13,890. Posted:

Anthony"It's good that you got to say goodbye........alright, let's exit this place, fast!"

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

13,891. Posted:

They exit, and up ahead is a purple stone. Kip "I've been looking for you, Gengarite." Kip picks up the Gengarite. Kip "After years of looking, I've found it! And would you look at that! It was because of a kid's suggestion!"

Backlog

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

13,892. Posted:

Anthony"Huh, what is that anyway, it's just a stone?"

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

13,893. Posted:

Kip "But it's a special stone. It's a Mega Stone! Examples of Pokemon who can mega-evolve are Gengar, Blaziken, Tyranitar and Lucario...there are also others..."

Backlog

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

13,894. Posted:

Anthony"Well.........that's not something they ever taught us at Pokemon school, alright, let's go".

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

13,895. Posted:

Lawrence, Kip, the old man and Seth J.r. head back through the mountain, back to the boat. Lawrence "Well...that was something."

Backlog

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

13,896. Posted:

Anthony"Indeed it was......Wait a minute, we didn't capture a Pokemon there!?!?!"

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

13,897. Posted:

Seth J.r. "Well, maybe you could go back in there and catch one."

Backlog

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

13,898. Posted:

Anthony"Ahhhhhhh..........nah, let's go someplace else.........where is the closet route around here?"

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

13,899. Posted:

Lawrence "Okay. The nearest routes have terrible Pokemon, but we could definetly go to the Safari Zone nearby."

Backlog

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

13,900. Posted:

Anthony"Are you sure they are terrible, because i'll capture anything not around Kanto".