Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,881 to 13,900 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere That's how we start things, duuuuuuhh!?!?!?!?!

Derplett then used sonic boom on the Pikablu army, telling them to be a family man

Anthony"I'm awake, and don't have any curses on me or anything"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"There can't be anything here.......can there?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And it's not like these ghost Pokemon will use it anyway........alright, let's go!"

JunkosBoobies

Kip "What's that Black Sludge that's moving? Weird..." The Black Sludge moves over towards Seth J.r. and starts whispering weird things. ??? "Whisp, Whisp, Whisp..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Seth Jr. get out of the way!!!!!"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. moves, then the sludge reveals itself as the Gardevoir's ghost. Old Man "Renee!" The Old Man runs up to the ghost and hugs it. But then, the ghost starts to disappear. Old Man "I'll never forget you, Renee!" The Ghost disappears completely Old Man "Goodbye..." The top of the mountain can be seen out the exit. Lawrence "There's the exit!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It's good that you got to say goodbye........alright, let's exit this place, fast!"

JunkosBoobies

They exit, and up ahead is a purple stone. Kip "I've been looking for you, Gengarite." Kip picks up the Gengarite. Kip "After years of looking, I've found it! And would you look at that! It was because of a kid's suggestion!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, what is that anyway, it's just a stone?"

JunkosBoobies

Kip "But it's a special stone. It's a Mega Stone! Examples of Pokemon who can mega-evolve are Gengar, Blaziken, Tyranitar and Lucario...there are also others..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well.........that's not something they ever taught us at Pokemon school, alright, let's go".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Indeed it was......Wait a minute, we didn't capture a Pokemon there!?!?!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ahhhhhhh..........nah, let's go someplace else.........where is the closet route around here?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Are you sure they are terrible, because i'll capture anything not around Kanto".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.