General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 13,861 to 13,880 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

13,861. Posted:

Nurse Joy "Yes, Munchlax is fine, but there's one problem. He may no longer evolve into Snorlax. It is literally impossible now." Seth J.r. "It's sad he can't evolve, but it's good I can still use him..." The Patrat that Anthony caught in Kanto jumps out of the P.C. and runs to Seth J.r. Seth J.r. "Huh...where'd this thing come from? It appears he's hugging me..."

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,862. Posted:

Anthony"Is that my........Patrat, what is it doing?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

13,863. Posted:

The Patrat then runs up to Lawrence and hugs him. Lawrence "Let me see, I can understand Pokemon...he's glad to see a human after sitting in the P.C. for a long time..."

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,864. Posted:

Anthony"I haven't been using some of my Pokemon in a while (It must be because i'm training a few Pokemon now to get stronger, instead of all of them..........Father, am I close of reaching your level?). I'm sorry Patrat, I didn't mean to leave you there. If you wanna some back, then i'm here!" Anthony then holds his hand out.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

13,865. Posted:

Patrat goes back to Anthony. Lawrence "When you're not using him, how about I use him as my pet Pokemon? I mean, Squirtle and the others are great and all, but he'd seem like a good pet."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,866. Posted:

Anthony"Pet.......what do you mean by that?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

13,867. Posted:

Lawrence "Well, some people have Pokemon as pets...a.k.a. "non-human friends". Part of a famous quote from Professor Oak."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,868. Posted:

Anthony"Sure, i'll keep that in mind".

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

13,869. Posted:

Lawrence "Okay. What now?"

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,870. Posted:

Anthony"I want to find another Pokemon friend..........where are we again?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

13,871. Posted:

Ronald "This is Mossdeep City...I heard a place where you can find good Ghost Pokemon was Mt. Pyre."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,872. Posted:

Anthony"Lead the way somebody!"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

13,873. Posted:

Kip comes back from the launchsite. Kip "So...Mt. Pyre, huh? You mean Hoenn's Pokemon graveyard? I'll take you there!" They go to Mt. Pyre.

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,874. Posted:

Anthony"I hope ghost Pokemon don't haunt me :( "

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

13,875. Posted:

Kip "Don't worry kid, they shouldn't as long as you defend yourself properly. And remember that there was a time that they were once a trainer's best friend."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,876. Posted:

Anthony"That's pretty deep man, are you sure this is alright?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

13,877. Posted:

Kip "It's fine! Trainers do this all the time! I came through here once. That's how I met Gengar." A Gengar comes out from from behind Kip's back. Kip "He was a trickster at first, but then we got to know eachother, and it felt good to turn a trickster into a friend." Lawrence "You heard him, people do this all the time, let's go!" Just when Lawrence, Seth J.r., Ronald and Kip go in, it starts to rain.

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,878. Posted:

Anthony"I hope that this is a trick".

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

13,879. Posted:

The rain stops. Seth J.r. "Anthony! Come check this out!" Lawrence "I wonder what this gravestone says? It has a picture carved of a young man dancing with his Gardevoir."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,880. Posted:

Anthony"That could be anyone..........right, it needs to be more specific"