General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 13,841 to 13,860 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,841. Posted:

@Pikpik: I see...well bye.

One of the Pikablu clones tries to eat Derplett's brain

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,842. Posted:

@Pikpik Alright, see you around.

DERPLETT WINS THE SUPER BOWL AGAIN

Anthony"I'm up, ready for action."

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,843. Posted:

Lawrence "Huh...I think I'll go see what Anthony's up to...later Seth J.r." Seth J.r. "Bye." Lawrence takes a boat ride out to where Anthony is at. Lawrence "You might wanna get on the boat soon...this is the last ride to Mossdeep for today..."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,844. Posted:

Anthony"Has it been that late, well whatever, let's go!"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,845. Posted:

The ship arrives in Mossdeep City. Captain "Hurry up and go, the free parking to the Rocket Launch ends in ten minutes."

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,846. Posted:

Anthony"Rocket launch, since when?"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,847. Posted:

Captain "They wanna catch some mythical Pokemon called Regigigas. They say after Arceus formed Sinnoh, Regigigas was given the duty to create the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova and Kalos regions. Even though Regigigas is the second god, they might not find him in space..."

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,848. Posted:

Anthony"They shouldn't try and capture a Pokemon like that, it's to dangerous".

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,849. Posted:

Captain "I know right? It's stupid and dangerous. Heck, once it defeated Tate's Solrock! And that Solrock is powerful! Imagine what it can do to a ship full of people! Sadly though, since I'm apart of the city council of Mossdeep City, I have to go. My name is Kip, by the way, and I'm sure I'll see you again." Kip walks off in the direction of the space center. Lawrence "Y'know, what I find weird is that Tate and Liza, the two gym leaders here are at the launch, yet the gym is still open."

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,850. Posted:

Anthony"I know. And best of luck to them I guess. That Pokemon sounds much more dangerous then a Lugia.......Alright, let's go!"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,851. Posted:

Lawrence walks back to the Hotel and gets Seth J.r. Lawrence "If we're prepared, we should go to the gym."

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,852. Posted:

Anthony"Let's go look for some Pokemon maybe first?"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,853. Posted:

Lawrence and Seth J.r. "We already have all the Pokemon we want, so we'll train instead." Lawrence pulls out a Good Rod and 2 Sandwiches. He eats the sandwiches and reels in a Magikarp. Lawrence "Go Fraxure! Use Dragon Pulse! Fraxure does that, K.O.ing Magikarp.*

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,854. Posted:

Anthony then sends put Porygon to battle Pokemon.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,855. Posted:

A Tentacruel constricts Porygon. Seth J.r. "Hmm...Tentacruels have a destructive nature, so K.o. it before it does anything else!"

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,856. Posted:

Porygon then used psybeam on Tentacruel.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,857. Posted:

Tentacruel goes down in one hit. ??? "Hey, Anthony! It's been quite a while!" Ronald flies down on his Dragonite.

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,858. Posted:

Anthony"Yeah, it sure has, hasn't it".

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

13,859. Posted:

Ronald "My Dragonite has been acting up lately. He destroyed the pillars holding the Indigo Plateau together, and now he's very violent...I feel like I should've never evolved him into Dragonite..." Dragonite shoots a destructive Hyper Beam at Ducklett, but Seth J.r.'s Munchlax takes the hit for Ducklett instead, hurting it badly. Seth J.r. "Oh no! Munchlax! Are you okay?!" Munchlax "Munch.................munch......(Is this the end....it feels so bad....)" Munchlax took a ton of damage from the Hyper Beam. Lawrence "Dang...he looks hurt...we better go to the Pokemon Center immediately." They go to the Pokemon Center.

My new BL
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

13,860. Posted:

Anthony"Is he alright?"