Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,841 to 13,860 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Captain "I know right? It's stupid and dangerous. Heck, once it defeated Tate's Solrock! And that Solrock is powerful! Imagine what it can do to a ship full of people! Sadly though, since I'm apart of the city council of Mossdeep City, I have to go. My name is Kip, by the way, and I'm sure I'll see you again." Kip walks off in the direction of the space center. Lawrence "Y'know, what I find weird is that Tate and Liza, the two gym leaders here are at the launch, yet the gym is still open."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I know. And best of luck to them I guess. That Pokemon sounds much more dangerous then a Lugia.......Alright, let's go!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's go look for some Pokemon maybe first?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence and Seth J.r. "We already have all the Pokemon we want, so we'll train instead." Lawrence pulls out a Good Rod and 2 Sandwiches. He eats the sandwiches and reels in a Magikarp. Lawrence "Go Fraxure! Use Dragon Pulse! Fraxure does that, K.O.ing Magikarp.*

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then sends put Porygon to battle Pokemon.

JunkosBoobies

A Tentacruel constricts Porygon. Seth J.r. "Hmm...Tentacruels have a destructive nature, so K.o. it before it does anything else!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Porygon then used psybeam on Tentacruel.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, it sure has, hasn't it".

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "My Dragonite has been acting up lately. He destroyed the pillars holding the Indigo Plateau together, and now he's very violent...I feel like I should've never evolved him into Dragonite..." Dragonite shoots a destructive Hyper Beam at Ducklett, but Seth J.r.'s Munchlax takes the hit for Ducklett instead, hurting it badly. Seth J.r. "Oh no! Munchlax! Are you okay?!" Munchlax "Munch.................munch......(Is this the end....it feels so bad....)" Munchlax took a ton of damage from the Hyper Beam. Lawrence "Dang...he looks hurt...we better go to the Pokemon Center immediately." They go to the Pokemon Center.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is he alright?"

JunkosBoobies

Nurse Joy "Yes, Munchlax is fine, but there's one problem. He may no longer evolve into Snorlax. It is literally impossible now." Seth J.r. "It's sad he can't evolve, but it's good I can still use him..." The Patrat that Anthony caught in Kanto jumps out of the P.C. and runs to Seth J.r. Seth J.r. "Huh...where'd this thing come from? It appears he's hugging me..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is that my........Patrat, what is it doing?"

JunkosBoobies

The Patrat then runs up to Lawrence and hugs him. Lawrence "Let me see, I can understand Pokemon...he's glad to see a human after sitting in the P.C. for a long time..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I haven't been using some of my Pokemon in a while (It must be because i'm training a few Pokemon now to get stronger, instead of all of them..........Father, am I close of reaching your level?). I'm sorry Patrat, I didn't mean to leave you there. If you wanna some back, then i'm here!" Anthony then holds his hand out.

JunkosBoobies

Patrat goes back to Anthony. Lawrence "When you're not using him, how about I use him as my pet Pokemon? I mean, Squirtle and the others are great and all, but he'd seem like a good pet."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pet.......what do you mean by that?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure, i'll keep that in mind".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.