Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,721 to 13,740 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's train our Pokemon a bit first (because I need to be ready, I can't fail to lose, or else.........Father), Do you see any Pokemon around?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then sent out Combustion (which evolved after battling with Norman), and battled the Nuzleaf. Combustion then used ember and KO'd the Nuzleaf. Anthony"Gotta train my Pokemon more........."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett counters with air slash, KO'ing it. Anthony"Alright Ducklett, you're getting stronger!!!!!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony sent out Wailmer. Wailmer then used water gun, attacking Roselia. The two Pokemon battle it out, but Wailmer eventually wins. Anthony"Great, that was close. even at a disadvantage, we'll win".

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Now we look for the base...(I can't wait to get my Magmortar back from those jerks...all they've been doing with it it is sapping Magmortar's Power and giving it to a Larvesta...)"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, maybe we should train more first........."

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then continues to train his Pokemon for hours. Anthony"This should be enough for now. These Pokemon are to weak for my Pokemon.....let's go!"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Yes, lets." A huge power laser is shot up into the sky in the distance. Lawrence "They're claiming more victims for Team Insect by the second...it's terrible."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Man, team insect is really becoming a problem now, we gotta stop them somehow!!!"

JunkosBoobies

An Insect Grunt and an Insect Scientist are blocking the path, ignoring Anthony, Seth J.r. and Lawrence. Scientist "The base is over there, the password is 'TEAMINSECTONLY207' and just in case any brats show up, you have Wurmple to protect you." Grunt "Yes sir!" The grunt and the scientist walk into the base.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That was easy, alright, let's go!"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence types in the password and Seth J.r. sneaks through the air vent. Seth J.r. calls on the Pokenav. Seth J.r. - "You guys have infiltrated bases before. Tell me, how do you sneak around air vents?" Lawrence - "It's easy. Just look at the map of the vent and follow the clues to the room you want to go into." Seth J.r. - "Alright."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Nothing can go wrong now!"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. - "I'm being lowered by Grovyle into their recruiting room. It appears one of the scientists is sapping a Magmortar's Energy to give it to a Larvesta. It's terrible, they're forcing Larvesta to evolve at such a low level..." Scientist 2 - "Come on, Larvesta...EVOLVE!" Larvesta evolves once Magmortar passes out. Scientist 2 - "Yes! This Magmortar can go in this heap of junk that goes out directly into the forest!" Scientist 2 throws Magmortar outside. Lawrence - "Magmortar, I'm sorry this had to happen to you...it's my fault that Team Insect captured you." Seth J.r. continues on into the air vent, and looks down at the Bosses Room.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect leader 1"Nothing can happen now". Team Insect Leader 2"Indeed".

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. falls through the vent and the scientists walk in. Scientists - "WHAT'S ALL THE RUCKUS- Oh! This little guy looks like he's Team Insect Material! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!" They run off and cover Seth J.r. with a sheet and tie him up. The scientists then wave a watch. Scientist 1 - "You are the top commander of Team Insect. You hate all your Pokemon. You abandon them and are given a Scizor, a Pinsir and a Heracross...is that fine with you, top commander?" Seth J.r. (Hypnotized) - "YES SIR, THAT IS FINE WITH ME." Scientist 1 - Okay then. I'll take your old Pokemon and throw them out. Here are your new Pokemon." Seth J.r. walks out of the Team Insect HQ. Seth J.r. (Hypnotized) - "YOU ARE BOTH KNUCKLEHEADS WHO SHALL BE CAPTURED BY TEAM INSECT."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.