Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,821 to 12,840 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Oh! So that explains the Lighthouse. Anyway, I'm going to switch out Poliwag for Gyarados, be right back." Ronald goes to the PC and switches out Poilwag for Gyarados.

Gotta go eat, be back in a few~

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

spades: wow, your pretty far off from home. sure you can join with us. abra: "abra abra!" -soon I shall add you to the collection!- spades: you can play later abra puts abra back in its pokeball

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"we'll, anyway...my name is Anthony, and this blue hat is not a hat, it's a Ducklett, and right here is my Pikachu"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

??? " Thanks. I'm Melody, by the way."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

spades: well nice to meet you melody, im spades and im gona be a pokemon master cus why not. Erika: pops out of some bushes and im Erika, a former gym leader! now I spend my days following these guys around to help them out of the kindness of my heart (and to destroy Anthony.)

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Oh hey Melody, I'm Ronald, I want to become the new Goldenrod Gym Leader but I have to prove myself worthy to Champion Lance." Quilava comes out of it's Pokeball. Quilava "Quilava...(Soon I'll be stronger than Lance's Dragonite will ever be...I'll show him he's not much of a bigshot...)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Melody "The Professor sent me here to research Pokemon distribution, so it seems none of our goals conflict with each other. That's good."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"And I want to become the one of thegreatest ever"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

rocket grunts: and we want to take over the world. spades: that's a nice dream too... wait ... rocket grunts are coming here! and magma in the next city! and ... stuff happened! there was an airship!

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"you grunts better surrender now, because..,,,you're grunts, of course you're going to lose...,,To a Ducklett!!!"

TsunamiSensei

Melody "I've dealt with thugs is Lumiose peacefully, but anyone involved in the atrocities Team Rocket commit does not deserve mercy. Go, Carbink!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

rocket grunt 11t7: leave this to me boys. death I choose you! sends out a glameow!

TsunamiSensei

Melody "Carbink, use power gem!" Carbink launches crystals of various sizes at glameow, which hit their target with considerable force.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"Ducklett......Water gun now!" Ducklett then used water gun on Glameow.

randomlypikachu

death: uses hypnosis to put the carbink to sleep! 11t9: ... this is getting serious! death2 go! sends out a second glameow

TsunamiSensei

Melody "Carbink, return. Go, Rhyhorn!" Melody sends out Rhyhorn, which prepares to charge Glameow.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then does water gun again on Glameow.

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Go Gyarados! And use Dragon Rage on the second Glameow!" Gyarados uses Dragon Rage on the second Glameow, instantly K.O.ing it.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

TsunamiSensei

Melody "Rhyhorn, use megahorn!" Rhyhorn charges into glameow and rockets it into its trainer.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

11t9: .... (we're up against some seriously tough trainers here I should do the honorable thing and just surrender peacefully ... but I wont) go dugtrio! dugtrio is sent out and quickly digs up a pit beneath our heroes causing them to fall in

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.