Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,601 to 12,620 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

brock: pops out of the ground its time for my minor story arc to come full circle! hearts: meh. brock: ... you could sound a little more excited than that! hearts: meh.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Brock.......what are you doing here?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brock:I've been out looking for the nurse joy that got kidnapped a while back, and I finally figured out what team rocket did with her. they brainwashed her to become part of a group of people that are doing everything they can to keep all of us quiet about these portals. I think she's the one trying to take you out right now Anthony.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"WITH A BOMB..........oh uh, yeah, we gotta stop her"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: um we got a small problem points at 20 more note bombs heading our way

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's go over there now!" Then they all get out of the way of the bomb blasts"

randomlypikachu

hearts: ok brock, you've apparently been tailing her for a while now, so tell me, how do we stop her? brock: ...i don't know hearts: .....

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Maybe if you can win her heart, then maybe she'll break free or something"

randomlypikachu

hearts: maybe... brock you should try that ... tomorrow! sleeps on a bed of needles

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett Heroes

randomlypikachu

cant be on tonight sorry

SheldonRandoms

Derplett Heroes.............watching it again

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: D: im gona miss derplett heroes again tonight and the next night i'll be able to see it Thursday night though o: so i'll cya then!

SheldonRandoms

Derplett Heroes Plays again on the T.V

randomlypikachu

hearts: Rolls off his needle bed so you still alive?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, i'm still breathing"

randomlypikachu

hearts: starts walking off to a nearby building good, also, note bomb. a note with a bomb attatched is right by anthonys leg about to go off

SheldonRandoms

Anthony kicks the bomb away from him, Anthony"We better hurry!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.