General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 12,601 to 12,620 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,601. Posted:

Note: a note is thrown through the window of the pokemon center on a piece of steel that hits Anthony in the leg im going to destroy you.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,602. Posted:

Anthony then whispers to Hearts, Anthony"(Note threw a note from this way)" Anthony then goes outside, Anthony"I'm sorry, but you threw the note too hard and it broke, could you throw another one?"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,603. Posted:

note: another note comes from inside the pokemon center this time still working on that whole destroying ya thing!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,604. Posted:

Anthony"Hey Note, are you in the Pokemon center, because you forgot to heal your note, it was ripped apart when it hit my leg (Come on Hearts, find him somehow)"

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,605. Posted:

hearts: ... oh god ... is notes actually a ... note: sends another note at Anthony from the inside of the center but this time its attached to a bomb boom.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,606. Posted:

Anthony"That note looks like a..........BOMB!?!?!" Anthony avoided the bomb and it's blast, Anthony"Notes, what's wrong with you!?!"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,607. Posted:

Hearts: ... Anthony ... its time...

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,608. Posted:

Anthony"Yes.............it is time.........for what?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,609. Posted:

brock: pops out of the ground its time for my minor story arc to come full circle! hearts: meh. brock: ... you could sound a little more excited than that! hearts: meh.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,610. Posted:

Anthony"Brock.......what are you doing here?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,611. Posted:

brock:I've been out looking for the nurse joy that got kidnapped a while back, and I finally figured out what team rocket did with her. they brainwashed her to become part of a group of people that are doing everything they can to keep all of us quiet about these portals. I think she's the one trying to take you out right now Anthony.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,612. Posted:

Anthony"WITH A BOMB..........oh uh, yeah, we gotta stop her"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,613. Posted:

hearts: um we got a small problem points at 20 more note bombs heading our way

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,614. Posted:

Anthony"Let's go over there now!" Then they all get out of the way of the bomb blasts"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,615. Posted:

hearts: ok brock, you've apparently been tailing her for a while now, so tell me, how do we stop her? brock: ...i don't know hearts: .....

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,616. Posted:

Anthony"Maybe if you can win her heart, then maybe she'll break free or something"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,617. Posted:

hearts: maybe... brock you should try that ... tomorrow! sleeps on a bed of needles

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,618. Posted:

Tooooo b continu

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

12,619. Posted:

Derplett Heroes

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

12,620. Posted:

cant be on tonight sorry :(