Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,421 to 12,440 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"........what do you mean............is she even on this planet!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

joker: whispers something to gregor don't bother pointing it out, only people like me and you pokemon can see that things been up there for months now... starts talking at a normal level again who knows, there is a way you can find the answer out though.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But where should we look for the answer?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

joker: ace was supposed to tell you about this sooner or later, but things have changed since then. I suppose I can get hearts to come over here, but spades is gona be pretty upset about it when he gets back from vacation.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"uh...........alright"

randomlypikachu

joker: makes a call to hearts - hearts: is experimenting on some old human and pokemon bodies what is it joker? I just got done with my spying for today, and im trying to have some fun time right now, so whatever ya gota say please make it fast. joker: cancel that work of yours now, I need you to fill in for spades while hes on vacation, diamonds can take your shift in hoenn. hearts: before I say yes or no, whats your reason. joker: well ace left before he could teach Anthony about "it." hearts: fine I get it, i'll be there in the morning. just keep him asleep until then. joker: got it. pinches a certain part of Anthony's neck causing him to sleep gregor I got your next job already. keep Anthony under your watch, make sure those Giovanni's don't get near him while hes unconscious. if a guy named hearts shows up, then wake up Anthony. bounces off somewhere with his spring loaded shoes to sleep tonight

SheldonRandoms

To Be Continued

JunkosBoobies

Ronald is sleeping near a Boat Dock
Ronald "Judges,I already know I'm a winner. You don't have to tell me twi-"
A Boat suddenly passes by,Making a loud noise that wakes Ronald up
Ronald "Hey,Watch it! I was just about to win a Gold Medal!...Wait,That was a dream? It's late,So I better get to sleep."
Ronald falls asleep...AGAIN

TO BE CONTINUED

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Quack

randomlypikachu

hearts: finally arrives but is very late so lays out a bed of needles and sleeps on it for the night

4th wall break: x-x sorry I didn't show up, had some unexpected things coming up, so see yall tomorrow.

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Quack

randomlypikachu

hearts: rolls off his needle bed pulls one out and pokes Anthony with it wake up.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"MY LEG!!!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: pokes it again hush, are you trying to wake everyone in the city up?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's not helping............also that Gurdurr seems to be gone, was that an illusion as well............oh, and there's my pokedollars right over there, must have dropped it"

randomlypikachu

hearts: possibly, either that or it could just be off doing something. however that isn't important. Anthony its time you learned something.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What is it?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: how to see. hasn't anyone explained this to you yet?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I can see just fine, my eyesight is surprisingly good, despite all the face kicks I've been getting"

randomlypikachu

hearts: slaps fool! you see, but you do not truly see!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.