Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"Really, what is it, could you show Ducklett what it is?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" Gold whispers to Ducklett " The red chain"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Gold, you seem like a zombie, stay with this Ducklett please, how long do you think have until the poison...........you know............"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"Ten days. And I whispered so in case Viper is watching, he couldn't hear me."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"But what are we supposed to do now, how will we find this man that used to be Ducklett's old trainer, Ducklett still has dreams about him, but his face is always a little blurry"

TsunamiSensei

" I'm sorry Ducklett, but I might not be able to help you with that anymore..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"But..............why!?!?" Ducklett's eye's begin to get watery.

TsunamiSensei

" If I don't find a cure, I'll get weaker and weaker. After ten days, I'll die. I need to find the cure."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Viper should have came out by now, where is he when you need him"

TsunamiSensei

Reuniclus catches Blue before she falls in the lava.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well we still have the red chain, but maybe we can give him something else, how about a fake chain instead for the cure"

TsunamiSensei

" He's too smart for a fake."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Well we have no other way then, I guess we have to give him the red chain for the cure, are you sure about that though?"

TsunamiSensei

"Don't worry. The fortress in the sky is a plug, preventing Palkia and Dialga from being summoned."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, now I get it, nice plan there Gold"

SheldonRandoms

"Blue, are you ok?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.