Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,361 to 11,380 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"There's a cave over here, it's called victory road, want to go inside and train a bit?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hey .-. looks like things in life have made a liar out of me as far as when I was gona be able to return here. I gota take care of some stuff, I wont get into specifics, but just know its the kinda stuff that can be considered painfully dull but has to be done. with that said im gona be gone until... maybe sometime in august? of course it should go without saying that a game master who's gone long term cant really do the job of a game master. so I'll let you guys figure out who'll run the story permanently from this point forward. cya guys.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername Alright then, I hope you get those things sorted out.
@DeviousCrossing Sure

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Level 70!?!, that fast, we didn't train for that long, our Pokemon at best would be at around 45-50, but even then that's pushing it"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"How would you know that!?!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Right.....well my Pokemon are stronger I guess......let's go!"

JunkosBoobies

Terry "Elite 4 Member Lorelei is who's first."
Terry and Anthony get to Lorelei's Room
Lorelei "If you want to get to the Champion...You'll have to fight us Elites!"
Lorelei sends out a Cloyster!

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We can beat the elite four, Terry, you're up!"

JunkosBoobies

Terry "Isn't this a Double Battle?"
Lorelei "Of course! How did I forget?"
Lorelei sends out an Additonal Dewgong!

brb,My Wii U,The thing I need to post with,Needs to charge for a few minutes. D:
EDIT 2: I'm back,So the Story can continue.

Terry sends out a Ninetales

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousCrossing Sorry, I've been in the other RP, so I guess this is a good time for a.......

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Now what?"

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms Today,We make sure this Thread dosen't die for good until @randomusername gets back,And that's gonna be hard. D:

Terry "A change of events happened,And Lorelei said this has to be a Double Battle! But,I need to make sure she doesn't hear this..."
Terry whispers
Terry "[Whispering]I've got a Strategy. Use a Pokemon with a Electric Type Move or a Fighting Type Move.[/Whispering]"
Ninetales uses Thunder Fang on Cloyster. It's super effective!

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.