Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,341 to 11,360 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

TO BE CONTINUED

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm going to win this battle!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

x-x im sorry im just not any condition to do well anything x-x im gona leave this thread up to you guys for a little while. be back on Wednesday.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername Alright, hope you feel better.

Anthony"What happened..........where did buddy go........huh!?!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't buy it, what just happened to Buddy, he was here just a minute ago?"

JunkosBoobies

Rick "He left for Vacation. Anyway,Rules are simple;You have to double battle me!"
Terry "Anthony,We're battling together!"
Rick sends out Weezing and Arbok. Terry sends out Swampert

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm not falling for this.............I mean, yeah, sure, let's double battle and win!" Anthony sends out Ducklett, Anthony"Water gun on Arbok!" Ducklett used water gun on Arbok.

JunkosBoobies

Swampert uses Whirpool on Arbok. Arbok uses Bite on Ducklett and Weezing uses Explode,KOing itself and finishing off Arbok
Rick "You win...Here,Take them!"
Terry and Anthony are given the Final Badge,And a TM for earthquake

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That was........too easy, way too easy, as in not even a challenge"

JunkosBoobies

Terry "But who cares? We're going to the Pokemon League!"

If @randomusername dosen't get back by the Time we've finished this part of the Story Arch,Then I'll decide what happens to Ace,Anthony,And Terry in the Johto Story arch.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousCrossing Alright

Anthony"Right now......maybe later......after we get some rest first"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then, now what?"

JunkosBoobies

Terry "We just climb those Stairs,And..."
Terry goes up the stairs,And the Pokemon League Building is up there. Not only that,It also has an Ocean View
Terry "...We're here!"
Terry goes inside,And sees the Gates to the Elite 4,A Pokemon Center and a Pokemart,And a bunch of Special Clocks hanging up on the Wall

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey........are you sure we should go there now, what about the others?"

JunkosBoobies

Terry "It'll be fine! Besides,They won't be back for a while. If we want to be the Best Trainers ever,Then we have to do this now! Oh,And I wonder what those Clocks say?"
Clock 1 "Saffron City,Kanto-7:56 PM"
Clock 2 "Goldenrod City,Johto-8:56 PM"
Clock 3 "Cianwood City,Johto-9:56 PM"
Clock 4 "Ever Grande City,Hoenn-10:56 PM"
Clock 5 "Jubilife City,Sinnoh-11:56 PM"
Clock 6 "Castelia City,Unova-12:56 AM"
Terry "Well,That answers my question...Now let's get ready!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Shouldn't we train a little first. to improve our Pokemon before facing the elite four?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.