Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,961 to 10,980 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Rocko and all the other Grunts run through Mt.Sandstorm and make it to Seaport Valley
Rocko "They'll definetly enjoy that 'Present' I left behind!"
A Giftbox is left behind

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Is that a giftbox.............trap, it's a trap, TRAP!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

A Rock with a Note attached to it hit's Anthony in the leg
Note "Thanks for pointing it out,You idiot. Now everybody will know! Stupid idiots... -From: Who Cares?"
A Timer goes off in the Giftbox

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Of course it's a trap"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: what do we do!? Erika: ... comes in out of nowhere and kicks the gift box far off until it reaches the rocket grunts

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

The Giftbox has a Machine which then Teleports everybody to some random place. Everybody was teleported to Dragon Rock
Terry "Cool,A Deino!"
Terry throws a Pokeball at the Deino,Then Catches it
Terry "Now,Let's get back to Saffron City."
Everybody is teleported to Saffron City again

EDIT: DAMN NINJAS!!!!! >:[

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Finally, Erika kicks something in the name of good"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Life doesn't like us.
Frank walks in eating an apple.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

randomlypikachu

Erika: deino thing? what ya meen? kicks Anthony in the leg 5 times don't you dare stop me. I helped out! I earned this! kicks Anthony in the leg 10 more times

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

But during the random kickings, Anthony grabbed Erika's leg, then she tripped and broke her leg, Anthony"Take that..........huh, Erika, your leg doesn't look good, it looks broken, man this is the second time this has happened today"

randomlypikachu

Erika: .... kicks Anthony in the face with her good leg! you jerk! now I have to make a new one! crawls to her cave

SheldonRandoms

When Erika kicked Anthony, he fell back and tripped on a the, the rock then rolled into more rocks and eventually, knocked on a boulder, the boulder then rolled on Erika's good leg, breaking it, Anthony"Man, how does this keep happening, she's just going to get madder now, also i'm completely undamaged from that fall"

JunkosBoobies

Terry "I swear I caught a Deino at some place filled with Dragons,But you kicked that Box..."
Terry looks at Anthony
Terry "Hey Anthony,Can I bend your ear for a sec?"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

randomlypikachu

Sabrina: if you want, I could take you over to that place.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sorry, the gates for my ears are closed"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Erika, should I break his legs for you?

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That was an accident!"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I'm kidding, but seriously though do you want me to?

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.