Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,621 to 10,640 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"Here I am"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Terry "I hate to say this,But...Mallady's apart of Team Rocket."

@Randoms I'm on a Computer right now...Can you upload my AC Villager Close-up on an Image-Sharing website?
When I clicked that link that you gave me,It just showed me your Ristar and Waffles avatar. :/

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"How do you know?"

@NoUsernameHere I know what happened, I posted the link of your villager as that link, but when I changed my avatar, it changed it to Ristar eating pancakes, i'm going to post another link now.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Figures, all of the gym leaders are getting captured by team rocket, or in this case, arrested"

@NoUsernameHere Here, try this, it'll look better in your avatar (I hope)
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/178/6/e/wario_villll_i...

randomlypikachu

ace: yawns while getting up well I guess we should confront her about this.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, let's.........after I/We heal our Pokemon" Anthony (And I guess everyone else) heal there Pokemon at the Pokemon center, then go to the gym.

randomlypikachu

mallady: oh welcome back to the gym! whos battling this time?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh..........uh...............yeah, sure, we'll battle you, but isn't there something you have to tell us first?"

@NoUsernameHere

randomlypikachu

mallady: yea, heads into her backrooms and pulls out terry you should never sneak into the backrooms of a psychic or ghost trainers gyms we'll usualy catch you. ace: ... (why didn't leon catch frank then....) so you admit your working with team rocket then! mallady: nope. ace: eeeehhhh? mallady: well I guess I cant blame you for thinking that. I brought up the subject yesterday but I more or less rushed over it than took the time to properly explain. Sabrina, the former gym leader, was arrested recently under the accusation of being part of team rocket. everything in the backrooms are evidence, and pretty much off limits to everyone except the police. the only room back there that's not off limits is the 3rd room where all you'll find is a diary, some clothes, and extra pokemon.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"..........well, we thought that because...........well the other gyms le...........wait a minute, what if somebody put that team rocket stuff there to blame her?"

randomlypikachu

mallady: I wouldn't know about that. I didn't even live in the kanto region before this happened. when Sabrina was under suspicion the officers were permitted to search the backrooms where they found all of this. afterwards she was arrested and one day later I was ordered to transfer here.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"(Dang, we don't have enough proof......)........uh........uh..............wait, if they transferred you......then..........then where's the piece of paper that says you can be the gym leader here, you'll need proof for people to know"

randomlypikachu

mallady: I got it shows him the document stating shes authorized to run the gym as and is a expert in use of psychic type pokemon I cant put it in its proper place yet though. this should be in the room 1 of the backrooms but that's strictly off limits. they're still trying to figure out why theres life size doll tied up in that room....

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm going to need a gym leader to check...............actually, let's just battle already"

randomlypikachu

mallady: actualy I hate to tell you this but your little inquisition the time to battle ran out. its closing time now so im afraid you'll have to come back tomorrow. good bye! ace: that's disappointing exits the gym

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, sure it is"

JunkosBoobies

Terry walks to the Silph Co. Building,While Lucy shows up and kicks Anthony in the leg
Lucy "Erika and Holly,I did it!"

Fourth Wall-Break Sorry I was gone,I was having an After Midnight Snack.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Lucy, you better look out, because now my mom will know......."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.