Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,261 to 10,280 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, what's this piece of paper?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank finally shows up
Frank: Hey guys, just setting up booby traps in the back of the gym. One more thing, that leader must have figured out how to use TMs on humans because he used dark void on some rocket executives.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

Lightning-Bolt

Note "I found something strange in Tohjo City...Team Rocket's Kanto-Johto hideout...Rocket's up to something...I'll meet you on the Tohjo Bridge! So many Grunts there...Won't be able to defeat them all. Please help me out! -Michael" End of note

Edited on by Lightning-Bolt

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"A human Pokemon, that's what it sounds like to me"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Just what can team rocket be planning?"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: That pokémon is powerful.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

Betelgroose

A rock with writing scribbled on it hits Anthony in the knee
Take the device off her neck! How could I make it more obvious!
from Dylan

Edited on by Betelgroose

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm is looking through a dictionary of TMs to find what dark void is .... I don't see that attack listed anywhere in here D-leon: is watching from the inside of the gym that's because im the only one with that move.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"(Ow Ow Ow) I wonder what.......oh yeah, sure" Anthony then takes the device off of Holly's neck.

randomlypikachu

ace: ! you sure you should be doing that Anthony? it might be a trap.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Holly eyes open and she groans as she gets up
Holly - where am I?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I see a dark energy from the gym, it's too powerful for a ghost type.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uh..........free from being controlled?"

randomlypikachu

D-leon: hm guess I should at least try to suppress my power a bit. holds back some of his power making the energy frank was feeling disappear - ace: hm guess it wasn't a trap after all

Betelgroose

Holly - what? Can you please tell me where I am?

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Tell us your story, and if I believe it I won't net you.
Cocks gun

Edited on by FrancisvonBacon

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Calm down Frank, i'll do the talking........Holly, you are currently in a forest near Fushia city, now do you remember what happened too you?"

Betelgroose

Holly - remember talking to Erika because she's my role model! I showed her what I could do... and i don't remember much after that...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.