Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,001 to 10,020 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Erika: kicks Anthony in the leg when he is completely unprepared for it now it is! gives out more cookie dough

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where do you go.........where do you go............how do you hear!?!?!" Ducklett then flies off of Anthony's head and eats the rest of the cookie dough.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie kicks ERIKA in the leg. Melodie "Stop kicking Anthony's leg! Repeated injury can lead to a broken bone, then you'd have to push him around in a wheelchair all day, and I doubt you want that."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

Erika: OBJECTION! kicks melodie in the leg ... ace: ...well? Erika: what? ace: you said objection...don't you have something to say...? Erika: nope. ace: ....

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I REALLY want to punch you right now, but instead... POKEMON BATTLE!" Melodie sends out numel.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"............yes, hello...........i'm currently in fuchsia city...........right, thanks" Anthony closes his Pokegear, Anthony" Well Erika, U just mad that I beat you in a gym battle, also I wonder how the battles going"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: a fire type.. in that case i'll send out you out! sends out a cradily

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "You forgot it's also ground type. Numel, magnitude!" Numel uses magnitude. Magnitude 4!

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This battle is getting more intense than the gym battle"

randomlypikachu

Erika: yes but you forget 3 things! 1. cradily is damaged normaly by ground moves! 2. oddly enough ground type is super effective on numel! 3. with a tm cradily can do this! cradily: uses bulldoze on numel harming it and slowing its speed down

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "New record!" Melodie faints.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

leon: sends out gengar

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh no, Melodie!?!"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank drops from the sky
Frank: To answer your question, yes I sleep in the trees.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Did you just break the ceiling Frank, we are inside a gym"

randomlypikachu

gengar: takes the hit but doesn't faint. it then uses hypnosis to put the opponent pokemon to sleep

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder who will win?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.