Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,941 to 9,960 of 14,718

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: You can win this Ace.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere I just added you

Anthony"Go Ace.......go..............well, i'm gonna get some rest now" Anthony goes to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I'm going to sleep too.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

haunter: Uses confuse ray on deino! - deino: works through its confusion and manages to use dragon pulse on haunter - haunter: uses lick on deino - deino: ends up hurting itself in confusion - leon: hm I was hoping for a better fight than this. haunter use shadow punch haunter: strikes deino with shadow punch - deino: hurts itself once again in confusion then gets hit by another shadow punch - ace: ... deino! finish this up! leon: hm? deino: evolves right then and there into a zweilous leon: what!? zweilous. finishes off haunter with dragon rush - ace: there, now give me my badge. leon: hmph fine gives him the soul badge, a tm for shadow ball and 15k pokedollars

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Good job, Ace.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

ace: thanks! ...Anthony fell asleep o-o" well it was a long battle so guess I cant blame him... leon: yea yea, now get out of my gym! tosses everyone out - ace: ... leon: heads into the backrooms were a screen with a giant R is located, it then turns on and he begins talking to some high ranking rocket members so yea I fought the kid today...yea he won unfortunately. don't worry though i'll make sure those others we're keeping an eye on don't even come close to getting a badge here. turns off the screen for today. ... gets on his phone and calls Giovanni - Giovanni: oh leon, so your still speaking with me huh? I thought cyrus would've gotten to you already. leon: hmph don't worry, he might be running the show at team rocket now but I know you should really be running things right now, so of course my loyalty is still to you.

TO BE CONTINUED

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Lightning-Bolt

MrsPickles wrote:

KingOfEvil wrote:

@ALttPresent Not exactly everyone.
Karate Master,Pilot,and Fire Breather: Route 14 (About to awaken Snorlax)
Lucy,Anthony,and Frank: Mysterious Place
Melodie: Somewhere
Ace: Fighting Team Rocket
Chaos: Some Forest
Rich Boy,Old Man,Luther: Fuchsia City (Battlers House)
I think that's it.

47th wall break: I am going to go into the corner and cry.

Everyone wakes up
4th Wall Break Sorry I haven't been here in a while. You know how Addicting AC: NL is! O_o

Edited on by Lightning-Bolt

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

FrancisvonBacon

Let this thread live again!
Frank wakes up

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up morning everyone!

randomlypikachu

ace: well lets head out to the gym then takes him to the gym

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up and looks around. The gloom is still looking at her. Melodie "Hwaak! Huh... where am I... AAAHHH!!! GLOOM!!!" Melodie runs out of the pokemon center, with the gloom following her.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I'm next.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'll follow you guys" Anthony follows.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: while walking to the gym he sees melodie being chased by the gloom ... should we do something about this?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"If it's being a problem to her, then let's get rid of it.........wait, is that Erika's Gloom?

TsunamiSensei

Melodie trips and the gloom comes up to her. Melodie "Get away, you stinky pile of miltank droppings!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I got it, Flare use flamethrower.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.