Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,861 to 9,880 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

The Letter opens,And it was a note written as a Request from somebody
Request "Subject: Somebody help! Description: Somebody help! Captain is being attacked by Team Rocket!"
Lucy "I'm supposed to deliver Letters."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wait, how long did you have this letter?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"..............wait, wut...............nevermind, let's go!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

The Captain's Poliwhirl and Squirtle have fainted,And the Captain is being beat
Grunt 1 "You think you can outrun us?"
Captain "Why won't my Workers help me?...Oh right,They're knocked out..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wait, Wait, Wait..........where do we go?"

randomlypikachu

ace: while this goes on ace is somewhere sleeping zzz huh wah...ah! OBJECTION! wakes up woah... I shouldn't of stayed up playing phoenix wright all night...anyway...where is everyone heads off into the city to look around

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then see's Ace walking around, Anthony"Hey, Ace.....listen, Lucy handed me this weird letter, saying this captain is in trouble...........but no directions, what's up with that?"

randomlypikachu

don't know... where is lucy now anyway?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, she's all over the place, not to long ago, we Pokemon battled, my Pikachu KO'd her Sorunt, and then she sends her Grovyle to attack me.............I don't know why?"

randomlypikachu

ace: sounds fishy...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well yeah, I mean he is a captain of the sea and............oh yeah, that does sound fishy, and she also said that she got the letter 2 minutes ago, but that doesn't make any sense..............looks like we need to have a talk with Lucy"

Betelgroose

4th wall break sorry I haven't been on in awhile. Animal Crossing:New Leaf is so addicting! O_O

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: but we still don't know where she is.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Lucy is all over the place.............huh, where could she be?"

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: its alright though I really wish I could understand the appeal to this game o-o" considering a lot of people I know either have it or plan on getting it.

ace: well we're not gona get anywhere sitting around, so lets see if we can find this guy on our own heads out to find the captain

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"...........huh, hey, I think I head her over there, hey Lucy!"

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank wakes up
Frank: Well, back to sleep.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.