Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 14,718

RainbowCrasher

The safari zone begun the 1st wave of human brainwashed pokemon. I believe we need an alliance.

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

TsunamiSensei

RainbowCrasher wrote:

The safari zone begun the 1st wave of human brainwashed pokemon. I believe we need an alliance.

Did you read the rest of this? Our villain is randomusername and occasionally me. Randomusername was a Serviper/ Human hybrid, but by the power of an artifact, he was seperated and is now an evil human named Viper. I was Gardevoir and for a brief time Gardevoir-X. I had used the dna splicers to fuse myself with Palkia and Dialga to become almost godlike. When I transformed into a human I released them, only to realize that I need their power to turn back into Gardevoir. Oh, and Ducklett is in love with a muk.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

Mewtwo then plots to sink the Titanic

"You're late for that Mewtwo, many years late for that Mewtwo"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold decides to not stop the sinking because that would cause a time paradox and none of us would exist.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then flies on Gardevoir's/Gold's head "So what were we doing last?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

Mewtwo then whirls up a hurricane to sink the titanic

Nothing happens in the future......

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett then flies on Gardevoir's/Gold's head "So what were we doing last?"

You have the fortress in the sky and I was trying to find out if there is any good in man.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Oh yeah, you wanted to find that stuff about humans, but don't you need a pokemon for that?"

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

Mewtwo then finds an ancient scroll in the titanic's treasure

Nothing happens in the future......again......

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett Then Quacks "1000!!!"

SheldonRandoms

"But they would have known you stole it, then they would put you in jail"

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett Then Quacks "1000!!!"

"Why did you quack 1000?"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.