Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,421 to 9,440 of 14,718

MrsPickles

mike winks at the ratatas dang it! forget it. he is dropped by the pokemon center when he feels the presence of darkrai and sees a glimpse of darkrai what was that?

MrsPickles

Betelgroose

Persian is getting weak
Joe - we'll get throught this! Persian use faint attack!
Persian uses Faint attack

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

darkrai: suddenly apears right infront of and looks him straight in the eye im your nightmares for the next week. uses darkvoid on mike to force him to sleep then goes off to find anthony and joe

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Gloom, hold on, finish off Persian with Acid!" Gloom then used acid again, Anthony"That should do it"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Good job Gloom"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

mike suddenly wakes up hmm... what just happens mike recalls darkrai I don't recall anything... suddenly, mike screams in pain and grasps his head and hears a voice talking to him hello, hello, is this thing on? Mike, can you hear me? mike yes. go away voice just listen to me. I am a legendary pokemon here to assist you on your journey. I am the great Delibid mike never heard of you. and slowking told me about legendary pokemon. you were not mentioned delibird yes I am legendary! according to the pokemon official handbook! I must gain power though you though. and that is why you are here. I transported you here because of the prophecy that states only one can defeat darkrai- mike oh yeah! he's legendary, right? delibird SHUSH!!!! He is rising, and only someone from the other side of the universe can defeat him, and will not be whisked into his nightmares. mike yeah right delibird but it's true! only one from your universe can defeat him! mike why me? delibird I figured no one would care if you disappeared. I mean really, you're a loser. mike -_-

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

darkrai: continues on his path when he finds lucy hm captive prey...id be a fool to skip out on this uses dark void on her then continues and finaly reaches anthony and joe

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What the heck is that thing" Anthony returns Gloom and starts to back away, Anthony"It was him, IT WAS HIM, HE"S PLANNING YOUR CAPTURE, DEAL WITH THAT PERSON OVER THERE!"

Betelgroose

Joe - good job, doesn't mean you're going to win though!
Gtg to bed g'night
Joe falls asleep

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

darkrai: hm its not fun messing with a person when they fall asleep on their own looks towards anthony so i guess its just gota be you anthony uses dark void on anthony

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"kwjelbh[';ebvh;'hed;fh3whebrvcn;be;pecohbelwg;vnolhrwflbedn"

randomlypikachu

darkrai: hahahahahahaha leaves everyone to their nightmares tonight, and returns the legendary plain. meanwhile giovanni was watching from afar

giovanni: hm i dont know what that thing is but i know that i want its power. looks at the pokeball containing proto-mew you and i are gona have a lot of fun tomorrow

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh........where am I, where are my Pokemon...........are you kidding, Ducklett's here, must be because he was on my head...........what, no, what's going on!?!?!?!?!?"

SheldonRandoms

8TO BE CONTINUED?^?U6?>

FrancisvonBacon

Frank wakes up to explore the safari.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

JunkosBoobies

The Rich Boy,Luther,and the Old Man get their Faces out from behind the Bushes
Luther "I say we go to the Frozen Field of the Safari Zone."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

FrancisvonBacon

4th wall break: we gonna start?

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.