Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,361 to 9,380 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

koga: ha you think thats gona work boy? ariados: doges the move due to its evasion being risen from its earlier double team then uses venoshock on doduo which does more damage now that its poisoned - golbat: uses toxic on spearow next

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure, i'll follow, hey, if we see two trainers, then we'll battle them in a double battle" Anthony and Frank leave the gym"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Lightning-Bolt

Spearow and Doduo both Evolve,Now that they're Lv.39,Because Koga's Pokemon are tough
Dodrio "Trio! (We're all doing this together,Boys. Attack all at once!)"
Fearow uses Fly on Golbat,While Dodrio ends Golbat with a small Tri-Attack!

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

randomlypikachu

koga: dang, i shouldve recalled golbat when i had the chance recalls both his pokemon well you win boy, so here you go. hands him the soul badge, 15k pokedollars and a tm for venoshock

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't see any trainers around..........it's getting late, maybe we should rest up"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: That would be a wise decision. You guys got a place or do you need one?

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

randomlypikachu

ace: we dont really got a place, normaly we just do what we normaly do during our day till a random voice comes out of no where and tells us to be continued, then we usualy wake up to find we fell asleep in whatever area we were at during the time it happend. its actualy very odd when ya really think about it -

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Chaotix

Chaos floats up unconcious out of the water with the pokeball

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

FrancisvonBacon

v 4.1.1 wall break: Can't join you guys on Tuesdays and Thursdays( depending on how long it runs) because of summer marching band clinics.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

649th wall break(see what i did there) since all my characters are villains now
Dylan, Ienzo, and Joe wake up to start there plan today

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Betelgroose

Dylan - and thus the plan starts to unfold! Welcome Kyoto, to TEAM ROCKET!!!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

JunkosBoobies

Kyoto "And here is my latest Invention: The Rocket Bomb-Inator! I just added the "-Inator" Part because it sounded cool. Anyway,This thing will show those Pests that Team Rocket Rules! We will use it like Team Galactic used to do! Except it's Team Rocket's Device!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Ienzo - Welcome Kyoto, seems like an interesting plan! Anyways Dylan, Joe, and I are all members of MoE, the Masters of Elements, we are each trained with one specific type of pokemon. Dylan here which you've already met is ghost type, I am Dark type, and Joe is normal type. We call him average Joe.

Edited on by Betelgroose

JunkosBoobies

Kyoto "Glad to meet you guys. We need to Kidnap all of those pests,So they will not get in the way of our plans."
Kyoto takes out his Official Rocket Executive Badge
Kyoto "Our first target is Lucy,And I'm making the Plans here,Because I'm a Rocket Executive."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Dylan - we've already been given our plans by Giovanni himself! Today we send Joe!
Joe - looks like its time for me to go!
Joe leaves to beg outside the gym

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.