Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,341 to 9,360 of 14,718

Lightning-Bolt

Pilot "It's simple,I've got my Friends to help me: The Fire Breather and the Karate Master."
Karate Master "I'll be traveling with ya,Too."

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We would like to battle you for the badge............uh..........well then, whatever"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: That makes sense.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

MrsPickles

mike Yes sir! I'll start 1st thing in the morning!* Mike then goes to sleep while his pokemon vigorously train, but first he asks one of the team rocket members a question* say, does my noctowl seem strange? green doesn't seem... right on a noctowl team rocket grunt laughs it's because it's shiny! hah, lucky you.

MrsPickles

MrsPickles

7th wall break: also hello to the new members and again, I will be very busy for the next 2 weeks so do not expect to see much of me

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So, who's battling first?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Lightning-Bolt

Gligar dosen't seem to like Cages nor Poke Balls!
Pilot "Hmm,You'll be the one to follow me,Gligar,Since you only like to be outside,And i'll battle first,Cause i'm brave."

Edited on by Lightning-Bolt

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Oh boy, it's about to start. Eevee, Sewaddle, Aipom come on out and watch with me.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

koga: alright then, the rules to this gym are simple. the battle shall be a double battle however when one pokemon faints rather than both then the battle is over. your allowed to substitute as many pokemon as you like.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

koga: now lets begin! sends out golbat and ariados

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go and win this Pilot"

Lightning-Bolt

The Pilot takes Doduo and Spearow out of their Cages
Pilot "Spearow,Fly on Ariados! Doduo,Fury Attack on Golbat!"
Spearow flew up high! Doduo used Fury Attack on Golbat! Hit 5 Times!

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Go Pilot!!

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

ariados: uses double team to avoid the fly attack - golbat: counters by using toxic

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go and win this battle.........also i'm surprised Erika hasn't showed up yet"

Lightning-Bolt

Spearow lands,But isn't giving up
Pilot "Spearow,Use Pursuit!"
Spearow uses the 100 Percent Accurate Pursuit on Ariados
Doduo starts spamming Quick Attack (Again,You cannot dodge it) on Golbat

Edited on by Lightning-Bolt

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Anthony, I'm going to battle some of the other trainers.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

ace: anthony >.> your tempting faith >.> just be glad she hasnt apeared yet.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So she only appears when I say her name......interesting.........alright Frank, do you want me to come with you?"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Only if you want to.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.