Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,321 to 9,340 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"They will be traveling with us Lucy" Riiiiiinnnnggggg, Anthony"Darn, out time is up, let's get out of here" Anthony and the others exit the safari zone"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I'm back and ready to go.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

MrsPickles

14.6th wall break: I apologize for not being on the role play, I've been extremely busy- mike wakes up and enters the town. His army of Beedrills remain in the forest. Gee, I sure am I tired... mike realizes he has no pokemon with him oh no! I forgot to return them! suddenly his pokemon appear in front of him. Well, look at you guys, training while I was gone!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: heads out of the safari zone so what should we do now?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's go to the gym!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

charmander of course! only the best for you!mike thank you! hey, I need to go check on team rocket and see if they need me to do anything. or get assignments. mike heads to the nearest Team Rocket Secret Headquarters I wonder what I've missed!

MrsPickles

MrsPickles

as mike heads for he headquarters, an expert pokemon trainer appears hey kid! let me battle against you! got any level 80s? mike no... expert ok no big deal. how bout level 60s? mike no expert 40s?!? mike no... expert what DO you have?mike tells him and the expert walks away laughing hysterically

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"The gyms over there, let's go!"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Can I spectate?

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

Lightning-Bolt

Pilot "I'll be horrible at this Gym...Oh,Wait!"
The Bird Keeper (Well,Pilot now) finds a wild Gligar,And he catches the Gligar

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

randomlypikachu

ace: awesome lets head out there now heads to the gym
meanwhile near team rocket HQ

jimothy: ah there ya are mike, come on we got an assingment for ya.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure you can"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Cool! A real gym battle.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Now then, let's go there now.........is it open?"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Let us find out.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But how will you carry them around in cages?"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: I never thought about it that way, but I don't have cages.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

randomlypikachu

ace: looks like it so lets head in then goes inside the gym and is greeted by the once again leader, and former elite four member koga
koga: hello there and welcome to the gym!

jimothy: well cyrus has been noticing that team aqua and magma recently attempted to capture some kids in fuchsia city. we need you to go out and find them to keep an eye on them for a while to see why aqua and magma are so interested. they should be at the city's gym right now.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.