Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,261 to 9,280 of 14,718

Betelgroose

@KingofEvil and @FireMario role play doesn't start till around 8

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Chaotix

Chaos Okay, Firebreather! I hope I'm not too much trouble.

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"Alright........well..........when your're ready, we'll go back to the safari zone, but they have limits there, like that time limit.......hey everyone, i'll take this person over there and help him get a Pokemon" Anthony and Chaos go over there, Anthony("he hasn't realized that......well the damage that's happened around here)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

A hobo stops Anthony and Chaos on there way the safari
Hobo - got any spare change?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uhh.......nope sorry" Anthony then continues walking around the safari zone with Chaos"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Hobo sits down outside the safari

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright............you see that water over there, jump inside it and collect the Pokeball from the bottom"

FrancisvonBacon

A mysterious kid comes up to Anthony.
Kid: Hey mister can I have your autograph?

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wha...........wait, why?"

FrancisvonBacon

Kid: Everybody deserves credit for what they do, so that's why I've made it my mission to give every trainer their share.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But that still............wait, sure, i'll sign" Anthony then signs the autograph book or whatever it was, Anthony"You better keep that, because one day, i'll become one of the greatest Pokemon trainers of all time, and that autograph will be worth millions"

Betelgroose

The hobo runs crazily through the safari
Hobo - woopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoop!

FrancisvonBacon

Kid: Hey mister do you have any tips for a newcomer in pokemon training.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well first things first, you need a Pokemon, do you have a Pokemon yet?"

FrancisvonBacon

Kid: Yes, an Eevee.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.