Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,241 to 9,260 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Alright then, you're a trainer with Pokemon, currently, we are at the Fuchsia City gym.

Anthony"It looks like the gym leaders not here"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Chaotix

(My name is Chaos) Chaos:Where could they be?

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then walks outside and see's someone, Anthony"Huh.......is this person looking for something?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Chaotix

(Chaos walks toward anthony) Chaos You! Give me back my pokemon!

Edited on by Chaotix

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Your Pokemon, hey wait a minute, these are all mine, not yours, I caught each of them, except for Ducklett, the professor gave him too me..........and Patrat.............that's another story"

Chaotix

(chaos holds up his fist to anthony) Chaos Those are MY pokemon!! All pokemon are my friends! Give them to me or face my wrath!

Edited on by Chaotix

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What are you talking about, what is this, you're really weird"

Chaotix

Chaos I apologize! Sometimes I get carried away! Where can I catch a pokemon?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where do you.........wow, just wow, look around you, go into a forest, swim in the ocean, there's Pokemon all around us, but if you're going to catch a Pokemon, then you're going to need some Pokeball's"

Chaotix

Chaos Thanks! So......anyone got excess pokeballs? I'm broke.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Actually that's perfect, why don't you go to the safari zone, you can catch Pokemon there, and you don't even need to battle the Pokemon, come on i'll take you there"

FrancisvonBacon

Too late to join?

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

FrancisvonBacon

@DeviousSnolax that's perfect for me.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

Chaotix

Chaos Okay, Anthony! Let's go! Um....does it cost money!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.