Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,201 to 9,220 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

darkrai: continues draining the energy from the wild ghosts till they all faint then uses darkvoid on the other trainers except for dylan hmm do i feel like eating their dreams next? jirachi: is telepathicaly speaking to darkrai your starting to go to far with this, you know that your still not allowed to directly harm humans unless it absolutely comes down to it, if you keep this up arceus might be angry and wake up. darkrai: bah, looks like my fun is being spoiled teleports the trainers out of the forest i'll see you later boy. goes back to the legendary plain

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why do I keep losing my memories like this?" Ducklett"Quack (I don't lose my memory, I just forget what happens)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

And then Anthony and the others go to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan scatters revives around the forest to heal the wild pokemon
Dylan falls asleep

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

arceus: is in the center of the plain sleeping silently zzzz darkrai: so whyd you drag me here jirachi? jirachi: to remind you of what your new purpose here is. do you not remember what happend so long ago? arceus threatend to reset the world unless we agreed to disapear from mankind... mewtwo being manmade was the exception and so was given the task to watch over the plain and the world to make sure nothing went wrong, and if something ever did he would then go through with his threat. dont you remember any of this? darkrai: yea yea i was there too ya know. jirachi: then why are you acting so recklessly? mewtwo disapearing and leaving you in charge is bad enough because this wasnt a choice from arceus but if you keep doing things like this he might make the world regret it. darkrai: you really think hes gona do anything now? incase you havent noticed the mans been asleep for years now. what could he possibly do?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: well bye guys see yall on sunday

TO BE CONTINUED

Dr-Mario

Anyway....
Brandon Wakes Up after days of sleeping

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

Betelgroose

Fire-Mario wrote:

@DeviousSnorlax Glad to see that you'll be In Charge while @randomusername is gone.
Just asking,But why is @randomusername the GM when @RainbowCrasher created the thread? Did @RainbowCrasher get banned or something?

Yes RainbowCrasher was banned awhile ago. Also I will not be here tonight either

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Sorry, but I just don't fel like doing this tonight.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

The thread is revived!

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

@DeviousSnorlax I revived it today because I wanted to.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

@DeviousSnorlax He said in his last post that he'd be back today.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.