Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,181 to 9,200 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well Dylan, we have someone here for you to meet"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: that doesnt sound like giovanni ... dylan i can promise you completely that anytime giovannis involved its not good for anyone, including yourself. whatever your planning on doing with this forest i advise you to give it up now.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Ienzo - hahaha!!! Good Job boy! They fell right into the trap!
Dylan - Fools! Don't you remember! I told you my father was a fisherman! You are so gullible!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Quack!?! (Say Wut!?!)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lucy "You traitor.........I'm gonna kill you,Dyl-"
Kyoto "..................Stop."
Lucy "Why?"
Kyoto "Looks like I should tell you. I'm the new Unova Champion."
Lucy ".............."
Kyoto "I'll defeat him for you."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Dylan - Why little ducklett I plan to fight all your pokemon and steal them! So your trainers will have to start right back at square one! And that includes you little Ducklett!
Ienzo - I think you can take it from here Dylan!
Ienzo - disappears into a cloud of smoke

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

darkrai: is watching all this from the legendary plain hmm i think that this might be a good enough reason to intrude in the human world....hahahaha sure why not. begins flying over to the forest

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Quack!?! (My dreams have become nightmares, it's a big..........ghost or something!?!)"

Betelgroose

Dylan - oh yes and the best part is he gave me these new master balls just incase a wild non-ghost pokemon comes to the forest! So this will stay my pure ghost forest forever!!!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dylan, I think your lurking levels increased by alot more now"

Betelgroose

Dylan - Little Kyoto do you not know the power of all the ghost pokemon in the forest! Do you really think you can get through them to me! Hahaha!!! Its gonna take more than just you to defeat me!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"..........Hey, instead of telling him about how high leveled your Pokemon are, why don't you jump into action and do something?"

randomlypikachu

darkrai:finaly makes it into the forest and starts using darkvoid on all the wild pokemon, he then disguises himself as a human and floats up to dylan hello there.

Betelgroose

Dylan snaps his fingers and disappears deeper into the forest

randomlypikachu

darkrai: dang it, celebi! has celebi quickly wipe out everyones memory of my name this disguise is for them not for you. though i could make you forget just as easily, but why should i? this is a lot more fun. uses dream eater to start devouring the dream and life energy of the pokemon in the forest plus it would ruin a good meal opurtunity.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh................what happened?"

Betelgroose

Dylan - Under orders from master Giovanni I cannot harm you yet! So begone with you!
Dylan snaps his fingers and transports Kyoto out of the forest

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.