Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,161 to 9,180 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well.............uh, you see, I went back to the Pokemon center and got my Gloom to well...........get revenge on Erika, but in the process, I got lost, but I met this man who'll help us look for Dylan, he has Politoed's following him"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Kyoto flies back to Kanto and sees Anthony and Melodie
Kyoto "................I'm not even going to ask."
Kyoto walks to the Gym

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Ienzo - I sure hope we can find him

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Aaron"Just a question, why are you looking for this Dylan?" Anthony"Well.......you see.........we are looking for a friend of ours", Aaron"Ok, well let's keep looking (and maybe i'll catch more Frog Pokemon along the way)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Okay. I have some ideas on ways to get revenge on Eirika, so remind me when this is over."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright (and if she does plan something, i'll be prepared), Let's continue the search for Dylan!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Of course Lucy, we need to find him"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie falls asleep.
4th wall break Sorry for leaving early lately. Some stuff's going on IRL.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Do you at least remember the direction the was coming from?"

Betelgroose

Dylan prances around in a dark forest nearby

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Then let's go southwest!" Then everyone goes southwest.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't hear him, maybe he's close by"

Betelgroose

Dylans voice - Welcome to my Forest!
Snaps fingers and a bunch of wild ghost pokemon appear

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up late again what i miss?
4th wall break: sorry that i keep showing up late, and that i wont be on at all tomorrow. ive been pretty busy lately but things should be fine starting sunday.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Aaron"............found him, well i'm out of here" Aaron then escapes, Anthony"So much for helping........great, now the ghosts have us surrounded......Ace, where did you come from, and Dylan, what do you mean our forest!"

Betelgroose

Dylan appears in a nearby tree
Dylan - I can communicate with ghost pokemon! When we were traveling Giovanni noticed my talents and recruited me for team rocket! He gave me this forest full of ghost pokemon to stop you from foiling his future plans!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.