Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,101 to 9,120 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well hello there Lenzo...........so uh, what's up?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Ienzo - it's Ienzo with an i I came from Hoenn searching for my son!

Edited on by Betelgroose

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Hello, Lenzo. What brings you to Kanto?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Hello, Kyoto. What bings YOU to Kanto?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"All by yourself, that might be tough"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Ienzo - have any of you seen a young boy about you guys age? He tends to lurk in the shadows alot?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "We're kind of trying to stop team rocket as well. Why don't you come with us.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What is your son's name?"

Betelgroose

Ienzo - Dylan, have you seen him?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, I knew it, you two look alike, Dylan travels with us"

Betelgroose

Ienzo - then where is he?
Dylan overhears the conversation and runs off

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "We haven't seen him in a while."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax I don't start them

Anthony"Oh yeah, Dylan goes off to search for ghost Poke..........hey wait, why are you looking for him again?"

Betelgroose

Ienzo - he left without telling me or his mother. We're worried about him. He was supposed to become a water type trainer and take over his grandfathers fishing business

TsunamiSensei

Melodoe goes to sleep.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.