Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,081 to 9,100 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

erika: anthony! runs up and acidently kicks his leg oops! sorry! hehehe anyway, i volunteered to follow ya here because ace was worried about the attack....falls to the ground sleeping when anthony sees a shroomish coming nearby them shroomish: walks up to both of them and uses sleep powder
ace: hm heads off to the gym with lucy

TO BE CONTINUED

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

The Thread is revived
@Pinkie_PikPik and @Groose_Lord Have you two been messing with the Super Role Play of Awesomeness? Tell me the truth. Don't lie to me.

No I declared that thread dead a while ago

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Betelgroose

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Groose_Lord wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

The Thread is revived
@Pinkie_PikPik and @Groose_Lord Have you two been messing with the Super Role Play of Awesomeness? Tell me the truth. Don't lie to me.

No I declared that thread dead a while ago

Is the thread dead? NO.

It's a zombie thread now! And soon it shall be more dead than ever! (But seriously I'm not planning anything)

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

4th wall breaK: x-x i might be a little late again everyone, sorry.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

MrsPickles

15th wall break: guys, this Role play isn't for personal matters... and mike wakes up

MrsPickles

Gregor

needless thread bump

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Lucy wakes up
@MrsPickles Did you or somebody else delete the Super Role Play of Awesomeness? Cause if you want me to,I can make another one...Where you could have multiple Role-Plays in one thread.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

MrsPickles

@devious plus, I think multiple arcs in one thread is a good idea, so there isn't JUST a pokeroleplay 2.

MrsPickles

Betelgroose

MrsPickles wrote:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCUWWiy...
@devious I deleted it. there was trolls overflowing and to be honest, that thread wasn't going anywhere. If you want to, you can start one. I thought it would be best if that particular role play thread just rested in peace.

My magic trick worked!

JunkosBoobies

Groose_Lord wrote:

MrsPickles wrote:

@devious I deleted it. there was trolls overflowing and to be honest, that thread wasn't going anywhere. If you want to, you can start one. I thought it would be best if that particular role play thread just rested in peace.

My magic trick worked!

Next time,Your Magic Trick will be useless.
I've got plans just in case trolls like you get in my way,If I run another Role-Play.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

MrsPickles wrote:

@devious plus, I think multiple arcs in one thread is a good idea, so there isn't JUST a pokeroleplay 2.

How about we start out with this thread then?
We'd have multiple story arcs at one time,Which would prevent anyone from getting upset.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

Betelgroose

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

MrsPickles wrote:

How about we start out with this thread then?
We'd have multiple story arcs at one time,Which would prevent anyone from getting upset.

Then we vote!
I say No
Yes: 1
No: 1

Betelgroose

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Groose_Lord wrote:

MrsPickles wrote:

My magic trick worked!

Next time,Your Magic Trick will be useless.
I've got plans just in case trolls like you get in my way,If I run another Role-Play.

The rules said I was allowed to troll in that thread

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony".............sigh"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

A cloaked man comes out from the shadows
Cloaked man - Hi I'm Ienzo I'm a Dark type trainer from Hoenn!

Edited on by Betelgroose

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.