Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,061 to 9,080 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Good job Pikachu!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

mike wakes up Blech... that was bad nights sleep. I wonder why. mike looks at the angry beedrills oh yeah...magikarp use splash to scare them off! magikarp good idea... for once. beedrills umm.... yeah... now our wings are wet... gee... too bad.... a beedrill uses tackle, nearly KOing Magikarp. dang it, return Magikarp go Wooper!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

back!

all the aqua and magma grunts abandon the city via helicopters as well as archie and maxie vowing to finish their "war"

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess everything's going better for me today!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

erika: finaly a moment for screen time! kicks anthony in the leg

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Spoke to soon...........again"

randomlypikachu

ace: that was crazy...i wonder what the heck couldve spurred that sudden attack on us?

MrsPickles

mike Wooper use mud shot! wooper levels up, giving him an adrenaline rush! Wooper uses tackle! to cause scare a beedrill into fleeing but is KOed by the combined attacks! NOOOO!!!! wait a minute... mike lifts returns Wooper and pulls out Kakuna. and lifts him to defend himself from the beedrills and contiously tells it to use harden. Then Kakuna evolves. Why is my pokemon glowing... oh dear...

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And when we were in the safari zone too, I wanted to catch a Pokemon there!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace:well nows your chance anthony go catch it!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh.........catch what?"

randomlypikachu

ace:you were saying you wanted to catch a pokemon in the safari zone, so go catch it.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine then.............I see you got something..........well i'll be back, I don't want my leg kicked, do something, i'll meet you all later" Anthony runs away, Anthony"Now that i'm away from.........her, my leg shall be fine"

MrsPickles

Mike Holy cow... it's one of them! Mike's beedrill flies into the air and tell all the other beedrills to leave or to ignore him. the beedrill swarm joins Mike! What a long day. time to go to sleep! Mike goes to sleep.

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: hm hope he gets what ever he was after...im kinda worried about him though after that attack and all. erika: oh i can go with him if you want! brock: actualy i can go i kinda wana talk with - erika: you dont have to brock i'll go! brock:... but id really like to talk with anthony soon about - erika: so i can go then!? brock: umm erika: ...brock... can i go or not.... brock: ....mhm erika: great! runs off to find anthony anthony im coming for your leg errr... coming to make sure your safe! ace: ... that was terrible brock: what? ace: brock that was really terrible. brock: ...what? ace: i ...i cant look at you right now, really i just cant ...that was just painfull to listen to. im gona go to the gym heads off to find the gym

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's see what I can find.....................Tangela, sure why not, here goes nothing" Anthony throws a safari ball and picks it up, 1.........2...........3.................click, Anthony"Alright, I got something...............sigh, whatever, I got something................I better head back now" Anthony then heads back.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.