Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 9,021 to 9,040 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What, no, I can battle here as well!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: seems like we dont got a choice... kirk: not so fast! sends out his flareon you arent getting these kids, theyre mine!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Dr-Mario

Brandon "I'm out of here."
Staraptor flies away with Brandon

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You people are trying to capture kids, what would your mothers say about this..........Growlithe, come on out" Anthony sends out Growlithe, Anthony"Anyway, you were saying"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

mike sneaks from the base and is about to run away when he is encountered by fleeing team aqua members Hey! it's a loser kid get him! one of the team aqua grunts throws a rock to trip the fleeing mike. Thankfully, it misses and bounces off the ground, flies through the air and hits Anthony, who is in another city, in the knee. Mike gets away
@Sheldon which leg is it?

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony""

@MrsPickles You're not supposed to know which leg it is, that's one of the reason Fred Rechid is amazing.

randomlypikachu

A fierce battle raged between team aqua and team magma today in both their efforts to capture our heros. both of these were lead by julie of team aqua, and kirk of team magma, both of whom began engaging our trainers in battle. in the end kirk lost, and julie took this opurtunity to use her swampert to capture anthony, who had just finished up battling. brandon and ace gave a chase untill they reached the city where maxie and archie were doing battle amongst themselves. Now kirk, julie, ace, and anthony are about to finish things up once and for all! who will win, will any of our heros end up in the enemies hands, and when will erika get some screen time to kick anthony in the leg again? find out next time!

TO BE CONTINUED

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

RudysaurusRex

What the... I don't even... This thread blew up really fast. Like the VOLTORB random Team Magma grunt has! SELF-DESTRUCT MOTHER F***ERS!

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax Just ignore this troll, trust me, he's not worth responding to.

Anthony"Alright, I won't lose!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Growlithe, get ready, because this might get intense"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So.......so I make the first move then?"

randomlypikachu

kirk: ;you wish you could be that fortunate! flareon: uses fire spin

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Growlithe, counter with bite!" Growlithe then used bite on Flareon.

randomlypikachu

flareon: doges the attacks and uses fire spin again forcing them in a vortex of fires - tentacruel: atempts to use wrap on deino but deino uses crunch to force it back

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.