Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 901 to 920 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

RainbowCrasher wrote:

NO HUMANS i send a heart attack to all humans. 1002 of them per person.

Mewtwo takes all the heart attacks that are supposed to kill the humans
But he doesn't have a heart, so he's not hurt >:3

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

You aren't a god! And no instant death!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

3: No significant deviating from the story, or death nukes that kill everybody etc.

You just broke your own rule

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

@RainbowCrasher Also at the first page, you began the story like this "as every TRAINER is looking forward to Christmas"
4: NO TROLLS

Can we please just continue this role-play peacefully.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RainbowCrasher

I only kill humans :3

"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

randomlypikachu

breaking fourth wall turns out the little problem that was gona keep me away has been dealt with so can continue with this for now! comes out of the night with my seviper now back to what i was planning yesterday! destroying gardevoir-x!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Hey Viper, welcome back, it's been two days now, or at least close now, so what will this time bomb do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold/ Gardevoir flees into Castelia City to avoid Viper

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

oh i'll show you picks ducklet up and runs after gold tossing you at him right when the bomb explodes

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

You killed about 40 innocent civilians of Castelia and you are now being charged for terrorism. And ducklett survived because he is a pokemon, he only fainted.

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

You killed about 40 innocent civilians of Castelia and you are now being charged for terrorism. And ducklett survived because he is a pokemon, he only fainted.

Mewtwo can be the judge, right?

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett coughed and said "Ducklett know's how to go out with a big, a very big bang indeed" Ducklett then faints.

TsunamiSensei

Sure, Mewtwo can be judge. Gold rushes Ducklett to the nearest pokémon center.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

... ah ... well that didnt work out quite as planed .-. pulls out blade but no matter, a few innocents dieing isnt enough to get me out of here at least not without harming you significantly. now then lets finish what we started yesterday takes a stab at gardevoirs (golds?) chest

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

"I'm human now, and I'm in a pokemon center. That right there is attempted murder. I no longer have Palkia and Dialga, so just go after them." Gold runs to Castelia PD. " Some crazy person is trying to kill me!"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

RainbowCrasher

Rapidash, Teddiursa and Ninetales joined. War begins.
Off topic, is it just SheldonRandoms,MachampKing,Anazing Popo Man, randomusernname and I here??? I thought this'd be bigger.

RainbowCrasher

Rapidash, Teddiursa and Ninetales joined. War begins.
Off topic, is it just SheldonRandoms,MachampKing,Anazing Popo Man, randomusernname and I here??? I thought this'd be bigger.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gets healed "Well I feel better then before, but my feathers are all dirty from the explosion, I'm going to wash myself since i'm water pokemon, now I'm going to look for some soap" Ducklett then goes to Serviper "Hey Viper, do you have any soap?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.