The Fire Breather sends out Darmanitan and Magmar
Magmar uses Faint Attack on the Numel,While Darmanitan uses Hammer Arm

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

randomlypikachu

random grunts: some grunts have pokemon attack from the mountains causing the group to become slowly outnumbered - ace: guys! were starting to run out of options staying here, we gota move towards the gate! sends out deino to attack while making his way towards the gate of the safari zone

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But I............ Fine, everyone, use escapes and run towards the gate" Anthony then follows.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Dr-Mario

Brandon flies Staraptor to the Safari Zone Gate

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Looks like we made it..................why me"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

maxie: hehehehe just as planned, now when they come towards the gate i'll use this pokemon of mine to end - archie: not so fast maxie, but it looks like your plans about to be all washed up! (water puns!) maxie: archie, what are you doing here! archie: leading my own assault to deal with those kids your after. several aqua grunts run in from behind the gate and they begin attacking the magma grunts - magma grunt 1: darn it! new plan guys, everyone focus on dealing with the aquas! i'll get to those kids myself!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why did I........drats, it's to late to go backnow"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: well looks like only one of em is coming for us, guess we gota deal with him ourselves.

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: btw...ITS OVER 9000! ...you got no idea how long ive been wanting to do that XD

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, let's get him!"

randomlypikachu

magma grunt 1: for your information my name isnt "him" my name is kirk, and im going to defeat you both and take you two back to my boss. julie: not if i beat em first! runs up from behin the gate so you two remember me? ace: ... yea your that girl from cerulean who was acting as a gym leader to find misty. julie: correct, and if i remember right i got a score to settle with you boy. ace: thats right... hey anthony, you take that dude, im gona deal with her.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine.......Alright i'm ready, which Pokemon are you gonna use?"

randomlypikachu

kirk: im gona use my - TO BE CONTINUED - kirk: instantly falls asleep

JunkosBoobies

The Thread is Revived
Fourth Wall-Break I've been Reviving the thread for more than a month now.
Untitled
And now,Somebody else will revive the thread. Whoever wants that job,You've got it~

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.