Posts 8,961 to 8,980 of 14,718

Dr-Mario

Brandon wakes up and finds a Lapras Swimming in the water
Brandon "Gabite,I choose you!"
Gabite "Gabite! (Bring it!)"
Brandon "Gabite,Use Bite!"
Gabite uses Bite on Lapras,But Lapras counters with Ice Shard
Brandon "Man,That Ice Shard was Super Effective.......Alright,Ultra Ball!"
Brandon throws an Ultra Ball at the Lapras.............1...............2..................3.................Click! Lapras was caught!
Brandon "Now,Pokedex Scan!"
Pokedex "LAPRAS,The Transport Pokemon. It ferries people across the sea on its back. It may sing an enchanting cry if it is in a good mood."
Brandon "Ok,So far so good. This will be very helpful."

Edited on by Dr-Mario

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

Lightning-Bolt

The Fire Breather looks at Pansear
Pansear "Pan Pan! (Let's have fun!)"
Fire Breather "Alright,Let's go battle something!"
The Fire Breather looks at some Beedrill,Attacking some Butterfree and a Caterpie
Pansear "Pan Pan! (Don't you dare mess with them!)"
Pansear uses Incinerate on the Beedrill,Driving them away and saving the Butterfree Couple and the Caterpie

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

TsunamiSensei

Melodie doesn't arrive at Fuchsia.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony is still in the water.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up and meets with anthony so, find anything good? also wonder where melodies at, i dont think shes arrived in the city yet.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie, covered in dirt, slowly walks up to Anthony and Ace. Melodie "I'm finally here."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then comes out of the water, with a stuffed Ducklett, Anthony"I had............no idea what Ducklett was doing.............for some reason..........he was at the bottom of the water..............I don't know why, but at least he looks alright...................dang, I hope Dratini didn't get away"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: dang melodie, what happend? you look all banged up. erika: huh somethin happend to melodie? Runs up to everyone and acidently trips hititng anthonys leg and sending him back in the water

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then gets out of the water, Anthony"Alright, that's enough, i'm not gonna fall into the water again!" But then, a wild Kangaskhan passes by and hits Anthony in the leg with it's tail, sending him back to the water and then drinks some water and hops away, (In the water)Anthony"Why me?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I had to help a friend in Johto. Things got a little rough."

-Skeletor

Dr-Mario

Brandon is riding his Lapras in the water,And Lapras rides next to Anthony
Brandon "Need some help?"

Edited on by Dr-Mario

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Thanks, but uh..........i'm still trying to capture Dratini" Anthony then goes back (again) underwater.

randomlypikachu

magma grunt 1: so ...troops, we strike in 10 minutes, are you ready? all grunts in the base: yes sir1 M grunt one excellent talks to maxie through a pokegear phone card everyone is ready. maxie: perfect, i'll be waiting in the city for them.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then comes out of the water Anthony"Bah............it took me a while, wasted some of the safari balls, but I caught Drat...............oh man, I dropped the safari ball while swimming back up."

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "The path here was exhausting, I'm going to sleep." Melodie falls asleep.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Today can't get worse at least"

randomlypikachu

magma grunts: hop out from behind some trees and send out numels that start attacking with ember - ace: well...things got worse brock: go golem! sends out golem to deal with the numel

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use............Ducklett, get up" Ducklett"Quack.......BURP(To stuffed to battle........BURP), Anthony"Fine then, Porygon, come out and use Psybeam" Porygon then used Psybeam.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.