Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,821 to 8,840 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's see..............what the heck, it's something called a Darkrai"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Celebi Looks at Mewtwo
Celebi "Sigh.......Darkrai is in public yet again."
Celebi teleports to Celadon City
Celebi "Alright,I'mma erase your memory if Mewtwo dosen't get here in the next 5 minuites."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: ...dang it is on the psychic plain listening to all this darkrai where the heck are you!? come out here i know you hear what me!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh........Pokedex don't fail me now"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: ugh... sees darkrais shadow fade out when celebi does this - darkrai: oh will you two calm down, i just wanted a snack. mewtwo: your not supposed to go into humans minds when there awake though! thats how you get caught! darkrai: oh come on let me live a little. mewtwo: hush, goto your corner now! darikrai: uuugh. floats over to his corner
everyone sleeps for the night

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz (I still need coins............for that Porygon...............I wish the pain in my leg was gone............also Ducklett.........why is he still on my head)

JunkosBoobies

Lucy "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (Oh....I want that Houndour.................And Jigglypuff...Why is she still on my shoulder?...)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Lightning-Bolt

Fire Breather "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (Torkoal needs training..............And I need the Pokemon Ponyta................)"

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

randomlypikachu

ace: yawns morning

Betelgroose

Dylan - It's coming for me, I can never fall asleep again!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder what...........it is?"

randomlypikachu

ace: oh calm down, im sure it wont come back again. darkrai: on the ghost plain im coming back later mewtwo: enters and the plain no your not. darkrai: but mewtwo: darkrai if you go back there again im going to do to you what television has done to common society. darkrai: ...so i wont go back. mewtwo: good. heads back to the psychic plain

Betelgroose

Dylan - I thought you determined that last time?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh....let me check my Pokedex again.........................huh, what's a Darkrai, I think that's the Pokemon doing this!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"........I thought I heard something in the sky, guess not"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.