Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,741 to 8,760 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

4th wall break I'll be able to join again on Wednesday.
End of 4th wall break
Melodie still sleeps.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Dylans squirms around in his sleep

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh........Dylan, oh man, I hope he's alright"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up ah morning everyone what i -.... sees 3 lucys ... well now.... this happend... walks away to the gym not even wanting to question whats going on now

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Really, you're just gonna walk away!?!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: ... just trust me anthony. when it comes to clones its better to just accept it and go on with your day. i learned that the hard way... it was the summer 99 and i was just a young lad about 4 years old to be exact when deino: nudges at my leg and faces towards the gym - ace: ah right gym battle! heads to the gym

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess i'll see the match" Anthony then heads to the gym"

randomlypikachu

ace: you sure thats a good idea anthony? im just worried i meen a lot of bad things have been happening to your leg in that gym erika: oh someones coming! opens the door for ace and anthony but opens it too fast and acidently hits anthony's leg ... oops ^^ ace: told ya, anyway lets battle!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My Leg!................uh, don't worry, i'll be fine"

randomlypikachu

ace: might be yours today richy, this shouldnt take too long. erika: ah thats sweet but dont worry im sure i wont beat you too fast ^^ ace: umm i was actualy refering to the fact that im gona beat you.* erika*: scuse me... *ace[/strong]: im going to beat you and i imagine its going to be quite an easy ride erika</strong>: ...[strong]sends out gloom destroy them! or at least beat them without fainting ...gloom uses acid - deino: dodges and uses dragon pulse to knock out gloom quickly. - ace: next erika: you little.... sends out vileplume that begins useing sunny day - deino: uses work up to build up both its attack stats
4th wall break: o-o so i messed up with bolding somewhere along the line o-o"...and dont know where i went wrong

MrsPickles

mike hmm... your shoes are untied!
Erika looks down at her shoes.
Mike hahaha...
whooper accidently eats the psychic gem! Charmander wakes up, yet kakuna and shellder continue to sleep

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh man, we left Dylan alone, he could be in trouble................but I guess he'll be alright?"

MrsPickles

Erika suddenly slaps herself, slips backward, knocks down a statue of a budew, which lands on Anthony's knee.
mike whoa. what did I just do!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

ace: i think he'll be fine..or phase out of existance...whichever comes first. vileplume: shoots out solar beams at deino without waiting due to sunny day - deino: looks mildly anoyed by the beams hitting him then fires off a stronger dragon pulse taking out vileplume - erika: thats it! my strongest pokemon is needed for this to work! i choose you bellossom! sends out her bellossom that fires a much more powerfull solar beam at deino taking down most of its strenght - deino: roars and uses another dragon pulse - ace: hmm this is gona be close...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This is close, who will win!?!?!"

Betelgroose

Dylan screams and stops squirming

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

bellossom: uses one last solar beam - deino: ... jumps up to doge then ends things with a bite attack - erika: ... what is it about that deino... hands ace the rainbow badge and 10k pokedollars and a tm for grass knot while muttering to herself gyms closed for the rest of the day. ace: but i think people still want to picks up a random stone and throws it at anthonys leg i said the gyms closed! ace: geeze alright leaves the gym to find dylan

MrsPickles

Erika In 1492, Columbus sailed the... What am I saying?
Mike snickers but seriously how do I stop this.

MrsPickles

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.