Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,701 to 8,720 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

erika: dang it im hearing the voices again! shuts off the wii u and goes to sleep while at the game corner knock out gas is sprayed and everyone is knocked out

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"...huh, what the heck............." Anthony is then knocked out" Ducklett".......quack.............quack (Huh..............what)" Ducklett is also knocked out.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony is still sleeping (eating dinner, i'll be back!)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then wakes up.

Betelgroose

Dylan wobbles over to Anthony
Dylan - help...me...
Dylan passes out

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Just normal, then what about your non normal type Pokemon?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"...huh, Dylan, what's wrong, Dylan, Dylan, DYLAN!?!?!"

Betelgroose

Dylan squirms and talks in his sleep
Dylan - Go away! Why won't you just leave me alone!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I think the ghosts are finally haunting Dylan, what's wrong with him?"

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up what happend...

4th wall break: sorry im late, some things have been keeping me busy

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dylan, something happen to him"

Betelgroose

Dylan - Please what did I do to you?!?!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I think this is because of the ghost Pokemon, I think one of them are haunting him"

Betelgroose

Dylan - but you attacked me! I didn't even want to catch you!

JunkosBoobies

A Teddiursa is on Lucy's Shoulder
Teddiursa "Teddiursa? (Lucy,Do you like me since I was your starter?)"
Lucy "Of course I do,Teddiursa!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm maybe a ghost can solve this problem then. sends out a shedinja - shedinja: .... looks at dylan closely to determine what pokemon hes speaking to

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.