Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,601 to 8,620 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

erika: wakes up well looks like i got up just in time. so lets do it! sends out a gloom

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

gloom: uses megad rain! getting back its health and almost finishing off wooper

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wooper doesn't look good"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No thank............hey wait a minute, do you have money on you right now?"

MrsPickles

Mike nods at wooper Wooper, you know what to do! wooper uses water gun... It misses!!!

MrsPickles

TsunamiSensei

Melodie stirs in her sleep.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Rocket Grunt "Hmph...I guess I have no choice but to put you in the Emergency Room!"
The Rocket Grunt sends out Crobat,Koffing,and Arbok
Rocket Grunt "Just try to eliminate me in a Triple Battle! Gwahahahaha!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

gloom: looks at wooper kinda weirdly then finishes it with acid

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Anthony*"Fine.........whatever, go, Pikachu, Mankey and Growlithe!" Anthony then released those Pokemon, Anthony"Pikachu, use thunder wave on Arbok, Mankey, use karate chop on Crobat, Growlithe, use fire fang on Arbok!" Mankey Karate chopped Crobat, Pikachu used thunderwave on Arbok, paralyzing it, and Growlithe used fire fang on Arbok.

JunkosBoobies

Rocket Grunt "Arbok,Poison Fang!"
Arbok uses Poison Fang on Pikachu,Poisoning it
Rocket Grunt "Crobat,Use Fly on Mankey!"
Crobat flies up in the air
Rocket Grunt "Koffing,Use Sludge!"
Koffing uses Sludge on Growlithe

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Mankey, use low kick on Arbok, Pikachu, use thundershock on Arbok, Growlithe, use ember on Arbok" Then all of Anthony's Pokemon attacked Arbok and KO'd it, Anthony"Great job everyone!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Growlithe, use fire fang on Crobat, Pikachu, use thundershock on Koffing" Growlithe then used fire fang on Crobat, and Pikachu used thundershock on Koffing, paralyzing it., Anthony"Why do you Rocket Grunts always go after me?"

randomlypikachu

erika: while waiting for her oponnent to send out his next pokemon, she starts looking around the gym wondering where ace and brock went

JunkosBoobies

Rocket Grunt "After we defeat you,We're going after Lucy and stealing the stuff that she's helping Professor Oak with! Then,Not only that,But we'll summon Dialga,Palkia,and Giratina with those stones she found! Anyway,Koffing,Sludge!"
Koffing is paralysed! It can't move!
Rocket Grunt "Crobat,Use Air Cutter on Pikachu and Growlithe!"
Crobat uses Air Cutter on Pikachu and Growlithe

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

MrsPickles

*mike*Wooper return! Go Kakuna! Kakuna use Harden!
kakuna mike use sleep!
mike then falls asleep

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You grunts always give away all of your secrets.................. i'm board, plus i'm ready for payday, Pikachu, use thundershock on Crobat, Growlithe, use ember on Koffing!" Pikachu used thundershock on Crobat, KOing it, Growlithe used ember on Koffing, KOing it" Anthony"Good, we win, now then, you wanted my Pokedollars, well now i'm going to take yours!" Anthony then took 20,000 Pokedollars away from the Grunt, Anthony" Not bad, not bad, but you're an adult, you should have more.................anyways, how do you like it when somebody steals something from you?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.