Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,581 to 8,600 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

weepinbell: faints - erika: ....i shouldve sent out the other problem child... recalls weepinbell and hands brandom the rainbow badge, 10k pokedollars and a tm for grass knot

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Dr-Mario

Brandon "I wonder what that Discovery is? Anyway,I got the badge! Awww Yeah!"

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wait, where did you go................oh yeah, before something happens, what were you trying to say before Brock?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lucy "I'm in Mystic Town,It's very well hidden,But there is a Volcano that leads to it! Anyway,My discovery is a special stone that attracts a Legendary Pokemon!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: hm those things that lt.surge told us about? but how are you so sure? - mewtwo: is hiding in plain sight next to ace useing his powers to turn invisble, listening in on the conversation thats a very good question.... ace: you guys hear something? mewtwo: ... teleports away

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No, I didn't...........why, is something here?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brock: anyway, im traveling with you guys now, cyrus and the rest of team rocket have gone too far, theyve done something unforgivable!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Now what are they doing?!?"

randomlypikachu

brock: they kidnapped the nurse joy from pewter city! ace: ....how can you tell...? brock: i was sure from the moment i snuck back in the city a few days ago. then later that day i heard the joy here talking about how they had to clone a new one because the one in pewter went missing, and that confirmed everything! ace: so....mysterious city, joy kidnappings, and another one of us has earned a badge. todays been an eventfull one.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".........................wait, they clone the nurse joy's, I thought they were sisters?"

randomlypikachu

ace: course their clones, same thing with the officer jennies. brock: yea, i meen did you really think it was possible for all the females in one family to look exactly the same in everyway shape and form, and have exactly the same ocupation in every city with a pokemon center in every region in the world. ace: yea anthony, thats just silly. brock: yea anthony, silly.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".............no it's not >: P)

randomlypikachu

ace: yes, yes it is. thats very silly of you anthony. brock: yea >: P ace: anyway gets on his pokegear lucy me and melodie still got to get our badges, but we'll find you in this city afterwards. hangs up then sleeps for tonight while anthony continues his silliness

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

randomusername wrote:

while anthony continues his silliness

Untitled

Anthony"Well then, i'm gonna sleep as well" Anthony then goes to sleep.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

9,000th wall break Sheldon, I have to say that picture was simply SMASHING!!!!!!!
mike wakes up time to battle Erika!!!
bug catcher Aw c'mon!!!
mike I'll battle you later.

MrsPickles

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.