Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,481 to 8,500 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why would you kick me in the leg, what did I do to deserve such pain, it's my leg, MY LEG, why would you kick it, that's violence right there, that wasn't even an accident, that was on purpose, what happened in your thoughts that would make you do this, that's not nice, this hurts, i'm only a kid, and yet you kick me in the leg, is this about the Gloom issue, because now I have a Gloom, I thought after this battle we would talk about Gloom's, that you would tell me tips and tricks about caring for them, but instead, you kick me in the leg, why, why would you do this, this is so not cool, it still hurts, that's not nice, why do things like this keep happening to me, what would have happened if I were to have broken my leg, what would happen it is just broke, you would have been in big trouble for breaking my leg, it doesn't feel broken, but why would you kick me in the leg...........WHY!?!?!?!?!....................MY LEG!!!!!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

4th wall break XD you made my day just now XD
erika cus.... so tomorrow i battle mike or the old man.
TO BE CONTINUED

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

erika: lays around the gym waiting for a challenger

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

randomlypikachu

erika: very well! sends out a gloom

TsunamiSensei

Melodie stirs in her unconsciousness, but doesn't wake up.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

erika: hmm if thats how this is gona go i might have to send out someone stronger if this one fails sends out vileplume

randomlypikachu

vileplume: begins charging its solar beam

randomlypikachu

x-x i g2g go, will continue tomorrow.

Dr-Mario

Fourth Wall-Break I'm Back! I'm sorry i've been gone since April.
Brandon rushes to Celadon City from Vermillion and Saffron City

Edited on by Dr-Mario

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"My leg feels better now"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Dr-Mario

Brandon looks at Anthony
Brandon "Hey,I remember you,We met in Pewter City!"

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.