Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,401 to 8,420 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But how long will this last, I still need to battle the gym leader"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

bellsprout: as a last effort, it uses vine whip one last time

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

MrsPickles

mike gasps again THIS IS SO INTENSE!!!

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, but I really should get my badge first, also the others should here of this" Anthony then runs back to the gym, Anthony"I'm back!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

mike looks like it's my turn now!

MrsPickles

MrsPickles

Mike sees Anthony Say, don't I know you?

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah, you're that person from before"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Impossible, was it really that fast!?!?!"

randomlypikachu

erika: so whos the next challenger then? ace: ...hmm one of you guys figure this out, im gona go check something out in town runs out of the gym

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony walks up, Anthony"looks like i'm next............so uh, are you ready?"

randomlypikachu

erika: oh please go right ahead, ive been waiting to take you on gloom hater! sends out her gloom

Edited on by randomlypikachu

MrsPickles

Mike gloom hater? what? never mind, looks like I'll wait and observe

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Gloom hater, hey, I have an Oddish, and soon that'll turn into a Gloom, I never ever smelled a Gloom before, and I checked the Pokedex, and here's what it said!"

Pokedex"Gloom, the weed Pokemon, it's smell is incredibly foul! However, around 1 out of 1,000 people enjoy sniffing its nose-bending stink."

Anthony"I guess I rest my case...............you know what, go Oddish!" Anthony then send out Oddish, Anthony"Oddish, use poison powder!" Oddish then used poison powder, poisoning Gloom.

randomlypikachu

erika: well your pokedex is a gloom hater as well! has her gloom use poison powder on oddish

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, i'm only a kid, cut me some slack, but whatever, Oddish, use acid!" Oddish then used acid on Gloom.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.