Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,361 to 8,380 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

vileplume: Uses aromatherapy to heal the burns, then left overs let it restore some health, whle the stun spore from earlier paralyzes vulpix this round

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then see's the battle, Anthony"Wow, there still going......................i'll be right back" Anthony then runs to a Pokemon center and heals his Growlithe, Anthony"Alright, i'm back again"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

mike My headaches are getting worse a- suddenly, ducklett quacks, interrupting mike even though Anthony isn't in the gym was that a quack?

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Vileplume is about to do something!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

vileplume: Uses mega drain! getting back some of its health

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Not even the medicine helps me now..." Melodie faints.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That did damage on Vulpix, Vileplume looks alot better now!"

MrsPickles

mike gah! These headaches are... mike collapses unconscious!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

vileplume: takes this opurtunity to begin charging up a solar beam! will this beat the vulplix, or will lucy be able to pull through and get her vulpix out unscathed! fine out next time!

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"I'm ready"

Betelgroose

Dylan was up all night
Dylan - night is the best time to find ghost pokemon, for instance I found this sableye last night
Dylan caught a sableye

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".........just how long do you stay up to look for ghost Pokemon?"

Betelgroose

Dylan - all night
Dylan slurps from a cup of coffee

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dylan, you should really get some sleep sometime, because if you don't, then you'll turn into a ghost"

JunkosBoobies

The Old Man stayed up all night,His Pokemon have all Fully-Evolved
Old Man "Caves are the best places to find Tough Pokemon...I even caught a Machamp last night."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Dylan - who says I'm not already...
Dylan disappears and reappears behind Anthony
Dylan - Hi!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.