Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,341 to 8,360 of 14,718

MrsPickles

Mike wakes up woah... I have a headache... must be my... where am I... Mike looks around Hmm... I remember team rocket... they told me... looks around and sees the mewtwo in the distance. However, he doesn't realize it is mewtwo say does that person have a tail? What was I thinking about? Probably nothing...Mike gets up and goes to the largest building he can find, the gym

MrsPickles

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "Wait, the gym leader has a GLOOM? This isn't going to be good."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, and I said it smelt bad and then I got thrown out, talk about rude"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I know gloom smell bad, but because it's an evolution of oddish, I'm very allergic to it."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh man, that's not good, well just take some of that allergie medication Ace gave you"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

Mike walks up to the gym and sees the two body guards and a side entrance that isn't guarded hm... I guess they don't want me to take that entrance.
mike walks into the gym from the side entrance and ends up in the broom closet Wow, this is a fancy broom closet.. Mike peeks out of the door of the broom closet and sees Erika, in the mean time he unknowingly steps on Paul Hello, where am I? Erika this is a Pokémon Gym, where the best trainer of a particular Pokémon type can be found. Are you looking to battle?mike why? Erika for a badge of course! Mike a what? Erika sighs obviously you have a lot to learn.. How about I train you at this gym?mike sure, why not?

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder how the battle is going?"

MrsPickles

1,956th wall break Sorry I haven't been on in a while been busy

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, I don't remember seeing you in the gym, and I would know, since was thrown out, where did you come from?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Anthony, you can do this."

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan - Anthony can clean the gym?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up ugh when did i fall asleep... its late! anyway continues watching the battle between erika and lucy - 4th wall break: incase anyones already noticed/questioned why theres two erikas, theres a reason for this, so just go with it.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"This guy must be a elite.............. cleaner, fine, i'll take you on, go Growlithe!" Anthony send out Growlithe, Anthony"Growlithe, use flame wheel!" Growlithe then used flame wheel on Weepinbell, burning it, Anthony"Fire vs Grass huh?"

JunkosBoobies

Ace Trainer "Weepinbell,Toxic!"
Weepinbell uses Toxic on Growlithe,Badly Poisoning it
Meanwhile,In the Gym
Lucy "Vulpix,Use Flame Wheel on Gloom!"
Vulpix uses Flame Wheel on Gloom,KOing Gloom

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

MrsPickles

Erika Ok Mike go in their and watch that trainer battle and then battle me when they are done. Erika runs away and mike walks into the room to see the battle holy cow! that was fast!

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

erika: go vileplume! sends out a vileplume next and it uses stun spore on vulpix

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Growlithe looks badly poisoned, but your Weepinbell is burnt, now then, Growlithe, use ember!" Growlithe then used ember on Weepinbell, while it stayed up from the attack, it fell due to it's burn, KOing it, Anthony"It's been fun, but I want my Pokemon to be ready to battle the gym leader, now then, I guess i'll be on my way, Growlithe, follow me" Anthony then wakes into the gym.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.