Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,321 to 8,340 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett*"Quack (I'm awake!!)" Anthony"Ducklett, stop doing that!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: someone get Dylan a ladder, I'm gona head to the gym.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then goes and finds a ladder from behind a Pokemon center and lowers it to Dylan, then he goes back to the Pokemon center and swaps Patrat with Growlithe and then heads to the gym".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

erika: welcome to the gym you may use up to 3 pokemon the first trainer to lose all pokemon loses the match, no substitutions are allowed.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey wait Old Man, you need to have the others badges to battle the 4th gym leader, do you have the other badges?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So.............who's gonna go first?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go and win this Lucy!!!"

randomlypikachu

erika: go gloom! sends out gloom

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What's that............oh man, that gloom smells really bad!"

randomlypikachu

erika: what did you just say about my gloom! two body guards toss out anthony you can come back tomorrow when you've hopefully learned to show a little more respect for glooms! gloom: uses sweet scent (irony!) to lower the evasiveness of vulpix

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My Leg!"

JunkosBoobies

The Thread is Revived
I revived it early today because it feels right to do so. :3
Note: I might not Reply a lot because I'm busy like always.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then wakes up after getting thrown out of the gym, Anthony"I think my leg is getting better, it was never broken, but whatever"

Betelgroose

Dylan climbs out of the pit
Dylan gives Misdreavus the dusk stone
Misdreavus evolved into Mismagius

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I can't believe they threw me out like that, what, I didn't like the smell of that gloom, can't a guy speak his feelings?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.