Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,241 to 8,260 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: yawns and wakes up after disapearing yesterday to train up some of his pokemon hm i should find the others, wonder if theyve caught anything inteeresting.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".................huh, is that, hey look over there, it's a Growlithe! i'm gonna capture it, after all, I do need a fire type!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go Ducklett, get off of my head!" Anthony then throws Ducklett and Ducklett flies to the ground, Anthony"Now Ducklett, use water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun on Growlithe, Growlithe countered with ember.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I'm not going to let my allergies get in the way..." Melodie faints.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Dylan - isn't there anything we could do about her allergies or whatever it is

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

ace: on the way over he sees a shop that sells allergie medication ... she could use this! buys melodie some allergie medication then continues heading off till he find a fainted mellodie she ...couldve used this! ah well guess i'll give it to her tomorrow.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use bubblebeam now!" Ducklett then used bubblebeam" Anthony"Pokeball go!" Anthony then throws the Pokeball, 1.......2.......3........poof, Growlithe broke free" Anthony"Oh no, it broke free and for some reason, that Pokeball doesn't work anymore, also it attack Ducklett again"

Betelgroose

Dylan - try using this great ball instead
Dylan gives Anthony a great ball

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then used the great ball, 1.........2..............3..............click, Anthony has caught Growlithe", Anthony"Hey, that ball worked better thanks Dy............huh?" just then, the great ball disappeared, Anthony"Huh, where did my Growlithe go, I have my other 6 Pokemon with me, why did Growlithe disappear?"

randomlypikachu

ace: well sheldon, you can only keep 6 pokemon on ya a time. once you get more than 6 they get transported into a pc.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder how they do that...................nevermind, so is the gym open yet?"

Betelgroose

Dylan - what the... wait... ROCKET!!!!!!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Rocket.........where?"

Betelgroose

Dylan - I'm just guessing thats why the pokeballs arent working

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It appears that all Pokeball's fail to work once it fails to catch a Pokeball, that's why they make you buy more"

JunkosBoobies

The Rich Boy come out of the Cave
Rich Boy "Huh...Who are those clowns talking to those Team Plasma Grunts?"
Team Plasma Grunt "Come steal Pokemon with us! You know you want to!"
??? "No."
Team Plasma Grunt "Why not?!"
??? "Ex-Team Plasma Dosen't do that...Lord N would be disappointed."
Team Plasma Grunt "N?! He betrayed Team Plasma 2 Years Ago!"
Ex-Team Plasma Grunt "He does things to help....You do things to Take Over the World."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

Dylan - my pokeballs better not fail when im trying to catch a ghost pokemon

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh course, if you weaken the Pokemon first, then you should be able to catch it easier"

randomlypikachu

ace: well i dont know about you guys, but iwana check out the gym heads out to the gym

Betelgroose

Dylan - I'll come too
Dylan goes to the gym

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.