Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,221 to 8,240 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Goldeen, use water pulse on liepard!" Goldeen uses water pulse.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, use thunder wave on Liepard!" Pikachu then used thunder wave on Liepard, paralyzing it.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Goldeen, finish it with horn attack!" Goldeen uses horn attack, KOing Liepard.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, finish it off with thundershock" Pikachu then used thundershock on Gyardos, KO'ing it.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Why must this city have the grass gym?" Melodie faints.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, they got to have a grass types...............man, with all of this free time, I should have caught some more pokemon or go to the game corner, oh well, at least we beat that grunt, well i'm sleeping now" Anthony then sleep cause ya.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"Well, i'm going to catch another Pokemon, because if I were to go to the game corner alone, then I might lose all of my Pokedollars" Anthony then walks to a nearby forest.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up and follows Anthony.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey Melodie, you should catch another Pokemon"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I should." Out of the grass emerges a bellsprout.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey look over there, a bellsprout, do you want to catch it?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie " Yes. I'm not allergic to bellsprout, oddly." Melodie sends out Numel, who uses ember.

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

The Rich Boy looks in the cave and sees a Dewgong come out of the water
The Rich Boy catches Dewgong
Rich Boy "Yes,Dewgong is mine!"
The Rich Boy waits for another Pokemon to appear in the cave

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Numel uses tackle on the bellsprout. Melodie "Poké ball, go!" Melodie throws a poké ball. 1...2...3... click!

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright Melodie, you caught it, now i'm gonna find another Pokemon" Anthony then looks for another Pokemon.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.