Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,181 to 8,200 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm hearing this voice in my head, are you doing this.............also, get this Pokemon out of my backpack, it think it climbed back in!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Andrew "But That Patrat is innocent..."
Ancient Voice "The only thing that will stop this Patrat is for somebody to catch him....."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh just take it back, I bet you put that Patrat in my backpack!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Plasma Grunt "Get back here,Patrat!"
Patrat "Patrat! (No,I'm gonna run away!)
The Patrat gets out of the Back Pack,Then Slaps the Plasma Grunt
Plasma Grunt "You Dimwitted...That's It,I'm releasing you!"
The Plasma Grunt Ties up the Patrat to a Building,Then slaps the Patrat
Plasma Grunt "I'll just catch a Magikarp that's better than you!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, you, stop doing that right now!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie absently watches the events unfold.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Plasma Grunt "Heh,What are you gonna go about it,Battle Me? Cause I've got a Purrloin that's worth more than this Weak-Ass Patrat!"
The Plasma Grunt is about to slap the Patrat,But Patrat fights back using Bite on the Grunt

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You're not worth to even have any pokemon for being a lousy grunt, Mankey, go!" Anthony then sends out Mankey, Mankey"You better stop that right now!"

JunkosBoobies

The Plasma Grunt sends out Purrloin
Plasma Grunt "Purrloin,Just use Tackle and end this!"
Suddently,A Confuse Ray comes out of nowhere,Directed at Purrloin
Purrloin is confused! It hurt itself in the confusion!

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It looks confused, is this how you treat your Pokemon, Mankey, use karate chop on Purrloin!" Mankey then used karate chop on Purrloin, hitting it''s weak spot."

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up and runs to the others to see how the battle goes
4th wall break: tomorrow i might not be here.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Plasma Grunt "Purrloin,Use Crunch and end the battle!"
Purrloin is Confused! It hurt itself in the confusion!
Purrloin Fainted!
Plasma Grunt "You Kid....Because of you,I'm gonna be demoted to have to clean toilets! I will have my revenge!"
Patrat is happy that Anthony saved it

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Maybe you'll be better at cleaning toilets then Pokemon battles"

randomlypikachu

ace: well seems like things here were eventfull looks at the patrat and also seems like this pokemons really taken a liking to you anthony.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, but I think this Patrat belongs to rich boy over here"

JunkosBoobies

Rich Boy "No It dosen't!"
The Rich Boy sends out his Only 4 Pokemon from his Only 4 Pokeballs,Which is Mamoswine,Magmortar,Kingler,and Muk

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm surprised that you didn't try and catch it rich boy"

randomlypikachu

ace: well anthony, seems like he clearly wants you as his trainer, so catch him.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine then, I might as well catch it"

(But if I catch it, then that means that I control this Patrat from now on)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.