"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

MrsPickles

mike finds Team rocket grunt Paul outside of the gym
Paul come on to the back of the gym, she's there sleeping
a women lays asleep on the grass, Paul wakes her up
women who are you?
*paul*pay up now, or we shut down this gym for good.
women not so fast. I don't owe you anything.
she then sends out a budew and ivysour
paul pull out two pokeballs. i'll distract her, you snag the cash.
Mike erm... Okay
Mike grabs 3000 pokedollars from the women when she's not looking. ... now finish him off budew!!!
paul blacks out and his unconscious body is dragged into the gym say.. wasn't there another one?

MrsPickles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oddish, return....................Ducklett, get off of my head and use BubbleBeam on Houndour!" Ducklett then used BubbleBeam on Houndour, KO'ing it, Anthony"Oddish did good damage, and Ducklett finished it off, well, got any more Pokemon for this Ducklett to battle?" Ducklett"Quack! (Yeah, I did it) Anthony"Stop quacking in my ear you..............nevermind, get ready!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: has his ninjask continue battling the grunts pokemon untill he notices jimothy saying something - jimothy: hey guys guys! the boss is coming!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Duskull uses Confuse Ray on Nidorino

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

JunkosBoobies

Archer sends out Sneasel once again
Lucy "I should probably be helping too."
Lucy sends out Venusaur
Lucy "Venusaur,Use Solar Beam!"
Venusaur uses Solar Beam on Sneasel,Taking almost all of Sneasel's HP,But waking up Sneasel from the Sleep Powder Oddish used on it

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use wing attack on Sneasel" Ducklett then used wing attack on Sneasel.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MrsPickles

mike oh no paul but I got the money!!!
mike looks around the corner and sees the battle hey!!! it's the guy who broke my tv... and those other guys that helped me... I better not interfere.

MrsPickles

JunkosBoobies

Sneasel Faints
Archer "Now,For my Strongest Pokemon!"
Archer sends out Honchkrow
Venusaur uses Toxic on Honchkrow,Poisoning it

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use bubblebeam on Honchkrow!" Ducklett then used bubblebeam on Honchkrow.

MrsPickles

Stanley I've had it! you know what to do guys!!! [strong]one of the Ekans uses screech lowering duckletts attack!

Edited on by MrsPickles

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

nidorino: attacks itself in confusion - jimothy: ha this battles about over, our leader has arrived! an emotionless looking man with icy blue spiked hair in a rocket uniform comes up, he looks similar to a man who once ran an evil orginization in the sinnoh region, that no longer exists.. - new boss: are all of you really having trouble with a bunch of kids?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Dylan - guy I didn't just break your TV I also stole your microwave

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

new boss: allow me to introduce myself...my name is Cyrus. former leader of the now disbanded team galatic. new and improved leader of the reformed team rocket.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Just how does one be a leader of something and then become a leader of something else........................nevermind that, we might be kids, but we have beaten lot's of your grunts"

randomlypikachu

cyrus: are you really going to compare me to some grunts child? now then lets battle. right beore they battle mewtwo teleports inbetween our trainers, and the team rocket members - mewtwo: ... this was not meant to happen. ace: stops focusing on the battle and puts his full atention on mewtwo so you can speak eh.

MrsPickles

mike don't worry guys I've got your back!!! sends out whooper
bob Yeah, Cyrus, we can take out these kids!
bob looks confusedly at Mike. Mike gives a sly wink...Bob whispers something into cyrus' ear

Edited on by MrsPickles

MrsPickles

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.